THE TEST

Leone P.O.V~

I walked into the cafe that my friends and I would meet in once a month to talk catch up and see how we were all doing. I sat down at our usual booth and waited. A waitress came over to me and asked me what I wanted to eat. I ordered red wine and some meat. I closed my eyes and sat in the booth, waiting for my order to be done.

???:" Leone, Hey!"

I opened my eyes and saw my auburn-haired friend coming towards me.

Leone:" Chelsea! Hey!"

I get out of my seat and hug my friend. Chelsea and I sat down in the booth as we began to talk.

Leone:" So, Chelsea, how's the makeup industry."

Chelsea:" It's pretty good, but I do miss being a huntress, sometimes."

Leone:" Well, it's understandable why you left, though. I mean, you did almost lose your arm."

Chelsa:" Yeah, but enough about me, how are you?"

Leone:" I'm doing fine me, and my boyfriend got in a little bit of a fight, but we're okay now."

Chelsea:" Speaking of that, what's your boyfriend like?"

Leone:" He's lovely, but he has his flaws."

Chelsea:" Really? How so."

Leone:" Well, when he's tired, he can be a bit cranky, but otherwise, I can't find any problems."

Chelsea:" I wish I had a boyfriend like that."

Leone:" Don't you have a boyfriend?"

Chelsea:" Chad and I just broke up."

Leone:" Aw, I'm sorry."

Chelsea:" Don't be. He was a dick anyway."

Me and Chelsea were going to continue talking but were interrupted.

Akame:" Leone."

I turned my head and to see Akame and Tatsumi's girlfriend, Mine.

Leone:" Were's Sheele?"

Akame:" She had to work overtime at the library."

Leone:" Oh."

Mine and Chelsea angrily glared at each other.

Chelsea:" Flat chest."

Mine:" Bitch."

Leone:" Guys, please don't fight."

The two of them stopped fighting as we began talking.

Leone:" So Mine, how are you and Tatsumi?"

Mine:" We are doing fine, but as much as I love him, he is always getting hurt."

Leone:" I know how you feel."

Mine:" Really?"

Leone:" Yeah, my boyfriend gave me a pretty good scare last week after he fell down some concrete stairs."

Chelsea:" Oh, god, is he okay?"

Leone:" Well yeah, he's okay, but he did need some help from Akame and me to get to the medical wing, but overall, he's okay. But anyway enough about him. Akame single but happy, right?"

Akame:" Well, my little sister, as much as I love her, made me a profile for me on a dating site, and I have a date on Friday."

Leone:" Wonderful!"

Chelsea:" Yeah, good for you!"

Mine:" Congrats."

Akame:" Thanks, everyone!"

We counted talking, eating, and catching up. After we had finished and were going to leave but Chelsea had grabbed my hand.

Chelsea:" Hey, uh Leone, can I ask you something?"

Leone:" Sure."

Chelsea:" Could we maybe do THE TEST on your boyfriend."

I sighed and faced palmed.

Leone:" Chelsea, I don't want to do THE TEST write now."

Chelsea:" I know, but you know me and Akame worry about you, and the last guy you dated didn't past THE TEST, and he broke your heart, so please, I want to help."

Leone:"*sigh* Okay..."

Y/n P.O.V~

I was at my regular bar, drinking some whiskey out of a glass as I read my book Yara Yara by Jotaro Kujo. I smiled as the book was very amusing and enjoyable.

???:" Hello, ~~."

I turned my head to see some auburn-haired girl sitting next to me, clearly drunk.

Y/n:" Hello?"

???:" Whats a stud like you doing in a place like this ?~."

Y/n:" I'm just uh reading my book."

???:" Why would you bring a book when a stud like you could have his way with some women.~

Y/n:" Well, that would be fun to some people, but I'm in a relationship."

The auburn-haired girl grabbed my shirt that I was wearing, pulled my face to hers to the point where our noses started touching.

???:" Come on; let's have some fun~."

Y/n:" N-no, thank you."

I pulled away and attempted to leave, but the woman pulled my lips onto hers. My anger skyrocketed as I pulled away.

Y/n:" WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?! I TOLD YOU I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP?!?"

The Woman smirked.

Y/n:" WHAT?!"

???:" Okay Leone, you can come out now."

I was confused as my girlfriend came out from the shadows and hugged me.

Y/n:" Hold up. I'm confused."

Leone:" I'm sorry, Y/n. My friend Chelsea wanted to make you pass a test to make sure that you wouldn't cheat on me."

Y/n:" So this was all a test?"

Chelsea/Leone:" Yup."

I sighed and tried to relax, but I was pulled into Leone's breast as she and Chelsea began to talk.

Leone:" See, I told you he would never cheat on me."

Chelsea:" That's terrific Leone, but 1 I think he's starting to suffocate in there and 2 I need to have a little chat with him real quick."

Leone pulled me out of her massive bust as Chelsea gazed at me.

Chelsea:" I'm sorry I was wrong about you, but..."

Chelsea quickly placed a knife at my neck fast, then the eye could see.

Chelsea:" But if you hurt her in away way, I'm going to cut off your balls and feed them to you. Got it!"

I nodded as our conversation ended. I was pulled back into my girlfriends bust as Leone took me back to shade.

Leone:" Since you passed THE TEST, I'll give you a reward~ when we go on that getaway. That sound good, hun~?

I said yes, muffledly as we counted our way back to shade.