Forgiveness

Leone P.O.V~

I was walking down to the hospital to hopefully makeup with Y/n and Akame. I walked into the lobby and approached the nurse sitting in the chair, my bag of food in my hand.

Nurse:" Hello, can I help you?"

Leone:" Yeah, Hi, I was wondering where I could find Akame Murasama and Y/n Belladonna?"

The nurse went on her computer and a few minutes later answered my question.

Nurse:" Ms.Murasama is currently in room 177, and Mr. Belladonna is in room 367."

I head to Akame's room and enter to see her eating a bunch of hospital food. I sheepishly enter the room and greet my friend.

Leone:" H-hey Akame."

Akame glared at me and went back to eating. I tried to get her to talk to me, but all she would do is glare. I sighed in sadness as I prepared to leave, but Akame stopped me going away by grabbing my arm.

Akame:" Did you bring what I think you brought."

I rased the bag of food to were Akame could see it.

Leone:" That's right. I brought you your favorite. A number two Double Bacon Grenade Deluxe, Hash Browns, Chili Cheese Fries, and one poached egg."

Akame snatched the paper bag out of my hands and began to devour her food, not before saying.

Akame:" You are forgiven."

I smiled as Akame, and I hugged, and shortly after, I left to see Y/n. I searched the halls looking for room 367. I found it quickly and opened the door to see Y/n talking to a nurse about something. After the nurse left the room, I hesitantly entered it.

Leone: "H-hey Y/n."

Y/n turned away from me. I walked on over too his other side to try and talk to him.

Leone:" Look Y/n I know your-"

Y/n once again turned away. This process continued for about twenty minutes after I just gave up and left to find an apology present hopefully. I hope Y/n can find it in his heart to forgive me.

* Two-day time skip*

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed as I was getting released from the hospital today. It turns out when your semblance makes physical changes to your body; your aura is a lot stronger to the point where it can heal almost heal wounds instantly and even regenerate lost limbs. As I made my way back to Shade, I felt terrible for ignoring Leone. Maybe I should make up with her as I entered my dorm and saw Tatsumi reading a book. I looked around I didn't see Leone anywhere.

Y/n:" Hey, Tatsumi, have you seen Leone anywhere."

Tatsumi:" No, sorry. Oh, by the way, she seemed quite sad when she got back from seeing you. Did something happen?"

Y/n:" I was a little mean to her, and I'm going to try to make it up to her."

Tatsumi:" Well, good luck."

I was going to grab my scroll by my bed, but I saw a letter on my bed. It had my name on it. I opened the letter to see it was from Leone she told me to come to the place where we first kissed. I left the dorm and went to the rooftop to see Leone gazing over the edge, a shopping bag mounted on her shoulder and looking down at Vacuo.

Y/n:" Hey, Leone.."

Leone turned to face me. We walked closer to each other and started speaking at the same time.