A plan and a safe place for now...

Y/n P.O.V~

I was in a jewelry store looking at the rings; there were so many different rings that all looked beautiful. I wanted to buy them all because Leone only deserves the best. I then heard footsteps coming towards me, but my eyes only stayed on the rings.

Lubbock:" Hey, Y/n."

I looked at Lubbock threw the corner of my eye, not take my focus on the rings.

Y/n:" Hey, Lubbock, what's up?"

Lubbock:" Nothing just picking up a necklace for my girlfriend."

Y/n:" I never knew you were dating anyone."

Lubbock:" Yeah, we have been dating for about a month, and I feel like I should send her something special."

Y/n:" Long-distance relationship, eh?"

Lubbock:" Unfortacntly. So what are you here you going to propose to Leone?"

Y/n:" Yup."

Lubbock:" Oh, good fo- Wait, what? I'm so sorry, did I hear you right Y/n."

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm going to propose to Leone is that so hard to believe?"

Lubbock:" No, but what I'm worried about you is doing it wrong and getting rejected by Leone."

Y/n:" Lubbock relax, I have a plan."

Lubbock:" Really, how do you know that she is even ready for a commitment like this?"

Y/n:" Well..."

*Flashback Start!*

I was walking down to my favorite restaurant because I was desperately craving a cheeseburger at the moment. I walked by a cafe and saw Leone talking to some buff guy with a rather interesting haircut. Leone couldn't be cheating on me, could she? I got down low to where they couldn't see me as I listened in on their conversation with my cat ears.

???:" So Leone, what did you call me here for?"

Leone:" I just needed to get some advice from you, Bulat."

Bulat:" Well, then what can I do to help?"

Leone:" Well, I'm hoping to get closer to my boyfriend, and I'm having a little bit of trouble."

I smiled in relief as she wasn't cheating on me.

Bulat:" Well, how close?"

Leone:" As close as I can get."

Bulat:" Could you be a bit more specific?"

Leone:" Well, My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years now, and I want the two of us to be as close as possible. Being honest, I wish we were married half of the time."

I felt my cheeks burn red. Leone wanted to get married. I smiled as I quickly and quietly got away out of sight.

*flashback end!*

Lubbock:" Well, okay, I believe, but do you have a plan?"

Y/n:" Well, I was planning on proposing on our anniversary date later next week?"

Lubbock:" Okay, I'm going to grab a butch of Leone's friends, and we will talk about this. Oh, and can you help me with something real quick."

Y/n:" Sure."

Lubbock pointed at blue and purple necklaces.

Lubbock:" Which one should I buy for Blake."

I felt my left eye twitch for some reason.