Weapon tune-up day and hanging out with Leone.

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

Y/n P.O.V~

Hard to believe I have been going to shade for three months now. I was in my dorm, gathering my weapons and everything I needed for the day. I heard the door open and felt something soft on the top of my head.

Leone:" Hi, !~."

Y/n:" Hey, Leone."

Leone:" Whatcha doing?"

Y/n:" I'm going to go get my blades inspected. Why you asking?"

Leone:" Well we're partners, and I haven't gotten to know each other so I feel like it would be a good thing for us to get to know each other."

Y/n:" Well you can come with me if you like."

Leone:" Sure!"

I grab all my stuff as we exit the dorm and begin to head down to the weapon shop.

Leone:" So Y/n you never told us why did you come to shade?"

I sighed.

Y/n:( I knew this was gonna come out just not this soon. Damn it!)

Y/n:" Leone we are friends right?"

Leone:" Yeah I think so anyway."

Y/n:" *sigh* Well okay but your not gonna like it..."

Leone:" I just want to know you can tell me anything you know that right."

Y/n:" Alright *sigh* I had a girlfriend now my ex-girlfriend her name was Yang..."

Leone:" So that's who Yang is! You have been saying that name in your sleep a lot."

I felt my cheeks heat up at this comment.

Y/n:" You listen to me sleep?"

Leone:" What! NO NO NO! I swear to god I don't. You just go to sleep earlier than me so I can hear you before I go to bed but anyway please continue."

Y/n:" Well Yang and I were dating for a few months and everything was going. Well, intel she starting abusing me for no reason..."

Leone's eye's widened at what she was hearing.

Y/n:" She would beat me every day and I don't even know why though. I would get left at death's door every day and she gave me really serious scaring..."

Leone:" Is that why we've never seen you wear short sleeves?"

I looked down and hugged my self sadly.

Y/n:" Yeah it is.."

Leone then wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

Leone:" Hey I'm not gonna let anyone do something like to you again. No one hurts my friends."

Y/n:" Thanks Leone that really makes me feel better..."

Leone:" Hey no problem Y/n."

We arrive at the weapon shop and walk-in.

Shop keeper:" Hello what can I do to you today."

Y/n:" Um yeah hi I have the weapon inspection."

Shop keeper:" Okay how have your weapons been malfunctioning?

Y/n:" Yes the flames on them keep flickering out and they haven't been working as good as they should be."

Shop keeper:" Hmm okay may I see your weapons?"