Yang vs Leone

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat in my seat waiting for Leone's match to begin I had been notified that Leone was going to fight Yang via my scroll. I was nervous as I held Leone's ring in my pocket; she told me to keep it so that blood would not get on it. The match started as both Leone and Yang exited their changing rooms and went onto the stage to fight. The two blondes approached each other with confidant smirks on their faces; Leone and Yang got in front of each other as their chests had pushed together as I felt my nose start to drip blood.

I quickly stuffed a tissue up my nose to stop the bleeding as I tried to avoid thinking about a hot threesome between my ex and wife

I quickly stuffed a tissue up my nose to stop the bleeding as I tried to avoid thinking about a hot threesome between my ex and wife. The fight began as Yang punched at Leone, but Leone grabbed her wrist, keeping the punch from connecting as Leone grabbed onto Yang's arm, spun, and threw her about sixteen feet back, keeping her at a long-range distance. Yang shot her shotgun shells out of her gauntlets. Leone bent back as the projectiles passed right over her, not dealing any damage. Leone then rushed at Yang, avoiding all of her shots. Leone's brass knuckles that she was wearing glowed a dim blue as Leone punched Yang in the face making Yang get sent back tumbling on her back as she stopped as she stood up, holding her cheek as blood trickled down her cheek and face.

Yang:" A-aura piercing weapons. Why would you use such a thing?"

Leone:" Because..."

I saw the look in my wife's eyes as my wife glared at my ex-girlfriend with a look that could make the scariest thing on earth shit itself.

Leone:" I plan on giving you as much pain as humanly possible because of the way you made my husband suffer, and now I am going to make you feel a pian that is ten times worse

Leone:" I plan on giving you as much pain as humanly possible because of the way you made my husband suffer, and now I am going to make you feel a pian that is ten times worse."

Yang:" What are you talking about I didn't hurt any on-"

Yang then realized who Leone was talking about and looked at the crowds and saw me. Yang smirked and waved at me.

Yang:" So this is where you have been hiding. Don't worry, my love, I will save you from this whore of a wife."

Leone's pupils grew smaller as rage bellowed up from inside as a yellow aura formed around her.