Vital festival

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in my wife and I's bed. Leone was still asleep beside me. I looked at the time and saw that the tournament would be starting in about an hour. I rubbed Leone's cheek as her eyes twitched and opened.

Leone:" Morning, love."

Y/n:" Morning, Leone."

Leone:" Is it time to get dressed already?"

Y/n:" Yeah, the tournament start's in about an hour, so we had better get ready now."

Leone:" Aww, but I wanted to sleep some more."

Y/n:" oh, come on; it won't be that bad."

Leone:" But wouldn't you rather stay in bed with me?~"

My wife gazed at me with a pervy look.

Y/n:" Oh, would love to~, but Akame might get mad at us if we don't show up, and let's face it

Y/n:" Oh, would love to~, but Akame might get mad at us if we don't show up, and let's face it. No one wants to have Akame angry at them."

Leone:" True."

Leone got off our bed and got ready as we left our room, and towards where the tournament was being hosted, it was hard to believe that for the first time in ten years, vacuo was hosting the vital festival. Once we reached the arena, we met with our team.

Y/n:" Hey, Akame, Tatsumi, how are you?"

Akame:" Good, how are the two of you?"

Leone:" Fine, so do you know who were fighting against?"

Tatsumi:" Someone called team JNPR."

Y/n:" Oh, really, I knew them from back when I was a beacon."

Leone:" Maybe this will be a sweet little reunion for you guys."

Y/n:" I don't know maybe that was two almost three years ago."

Leone:" Anyway, I'm sure they be happy to see you."

Y/n:" Let's hope."

Our team waited for almost an hour, and then we got called to enter the arena. We prepared our gear and entered the stage. As we entered the bare stage, we saw my old friends looking very different from when I saw them years ago.

 As we entered the bare stage, we saw my old friends looking very different from when I saw them years ago