Final confrontation

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

Y/n P.O.V~

I was in my wife's and I dorm, cooking for my Leone, who was sitting on our bed reading a pregnancy book on what to do while pregnant with our child.

Leone:" It says that I should eat lots of dairy products."

Y/n:" Okay, but were out of milk, and the only other thing we have is cheddar cheese. What about eggs are eggs, okay?"

Leone flipped threw her book as she smiled.Leone:" Eggs are great; it says they are suitable for the baby."

Y/n:" Alright, I will whip up a quick cheddar cheese omelet for you."

Leone:" That sounds wonderful, honey."

I smiled at my wife and quickly made an omelet with cheese as I grabbed the other things that I had made for Leone like a baked sweet potato and some salmon. After I had finished cooking, I turned off the stove and placed the finished breakfast onto our dining table as Leone got off the bed.

Leone:" Thanks, love."

Y/n:" It's no problem and thing for you two."

Leone smiled and held her stomach as she began to wolf down her food. After Leone finished her food, she smiled at me and thanked me for the meal before sitting back on our bed. I smile and sit with her on the bed.

Y/n:" How did I get so lucky to have you?"

Leone:" No luck involved. I fell in love with you."

I smiled as I held Leone in my arms as we both put our hands over the area where our baby was in her womb.

Y/n:" Hard to believe thirteen weeks already."

Leone:" Yeah."

I kissed Leone's neck and was going to switch on the T.V., but my scroll began to ring and vibrate. I picked up my scroll and answered the call.

Y/n:" Hello?"

Qrow:" Y/n! It's Qrow. Yang and Tai are on their way to shade. Meet me in town square so we can stop them there."

Y/n:" *Sigh* Alright."

I hung up the call and looked at my wife longingly.

Y/n:" Leone, it's time."

Leone sighed and gripped my shoulders and looked into my eyes with worry.

Leone:"* sigh* Please be careful."

Y/n:" Okay, my love."

Leone and I kissed and hugged. As we broke the kiss and I began to walk away.

Leone:" I'll see you later. I'll be waiting for you..."

I waved goodbye as I went to face my enemy one last time.

Thirdperson P.O.V~

Tai and Yang Xiaolong were walking down the street towards shade academy to get the love of Yang's life back hopefully. The father and daughter duo stopped walked when they saw that Qrow and Y/n were in their path waiting for them.

Yang:" Y/n! Have you finally decided to leave that lion whore for me?"

Y/n:" No. Qrow and I are here to stop you."

Qrow:" I don't want to fight Tai, but I will if I have to."

Tai:" Well, too bad; we're not stopping."