Home Alone Part 3 - The Good News

Wels gripped his sword more tightly than he possibly should have. But then again, who would blame him? La Revolution were putting their lives on the line for the server again.

They entered the base cautiously. Careful to not set off any alarms, and wincing at every potentially alien footstep, they made their way around. And then they did the stupid thing. They split up.

Four bush costumes. Don't ask where they came from, Doc had a shrubbery addiction. Not lilac though. He hated lilacs. So the nho snuck into the demon base disguised as the local plant life.

They winced in fear every time there seemed to be an echo of a voice. And then they did the stupid thing. They removed their disguises.

It wasn't long before the groups would meet. Sure enough, Ren and Doc bumped into each other, the rest of their teams not get behind. They survive a deal and got to work.

They'd map and bug the place, and help each other do it. And by whatever fate or God or author, it worked. They managed to successfully work together to gather espionage.

And only one bookshelf got broken in the process.

Soon the wasn't a square metre untapped. The revolutionaries had taken over. Or do they thought. For, you see, what goes up must come down. With a lot of pain and fire, if necessary.

Iskall turned to face the footsteps. They were heavy and purposeful. Like Doc's footsteps. It was Doc. Right? Surprisingly, it wasn't Doc. And they held a ruby-encrusted sword to Iskall's throat. But not before screams ran through the base.

A red-clawed hand covered Iskall's mouth. Defeated, he just asked why. Why all of this. Why hurt the hermits.

"Because it's my nature." Replied the figure.

Sorry it's short, I was busy.
OdalRune, signing off from the past!