Tri Not To Laugh Part 3: The Morning Before

The four authors woke up early, and decided to go for a little walk. They bumped into Stress, who was apparently a morning person too. She waved happily, and walked over to the group of four, beaming.

"Hello." Realm was the first to speak up, waving back at the Ice Queen.

"Hey, Stressy! Did you sleep well?" Asked AC, mirroring the massive smile. She didn't need to be an empath to be a source of positivity.

"Good morning! I had an amazing sleep!" Stress replied. "We've got the server meeting today so maybe you could come along and we can see how we can help." She offered.

"New friends!?" Interrupted AC, almost jumping for joy.

"Sounds like a plan, I wanna get the Demons OUTTA here." Realm agreed. Cupra nodded, too.

"Yeah, sounds funky fresh."

"Alright, sounds good. Is there anything we need to know before we meet the rest of your friends?" Aqua asked.

"There's not much else you need to know, I'm sure they'll trust you!" Stress' smile faltered, until Realm whispered something to her.

"Really!? That makes me happy! Happy! Yay!" AC was almost bouncing as she spoke, unaware of the exchange between the other two.

"Well! I better introduce ya to the rest of Team Pacifist!" Stress continued, beckoning the others to come with her. There was a chorus of agreement from the four authors.

"Sounds Fun!"

"Alright, lead the way!"

Time Skip brought to you by roleplays going far too long to fit into just 2 parts.

False and Cleo were mapping out medical points across the island, trying to figure out the midst strategic locations. If one were to overlap it with a map of the Hermitcraft we know and love, the tents would mysteriously line up with Hermits' bases. Who knows why.

They heard five sets of footsteps approaching, and quickly stowed away the map.

"Hai!" AC ran up to them, excited.

"Hi, you must be the rest of Team Pacifist?" Aqua asked, a curious twinkle in her eyes.

"Cleo, False, this is Aqua, Realm, Cupra and AC. AC, Cupa, Realm, Aqua: False and Cleo." Stress quickly introduced the groups to each other!

"Hi!" False offered her hand to Aqua, the one she perceived as the leader.

"Nice to meet ya!" Agreed Cleo, extending her hand to AC, the one she trusted most not to betray anyone.

"Uh, hi!" Cupra responded, smiling awkwardly.

"Greetings!" Realm smiled, too.

AC and Aqua took the offered handshakes, AC positively beaming a fanged grin at Cleo with excitement. Cleo returned the smile, resisting the urge to ruffle AC's hair.

"So you four are the newcomers?" She asked.

"Guess we are!" Realm replied, shrugging.

"Apparently so! Is doing me- no, wait." AC blurted, tripping over her words. "Too excited." She explained, "I'm happy to meet you all!" and corrected.

"It's wonderful to meet the rest of Team Pacifist." Aqua agreed.

False gave the authors an appraising look, quickly weighing up the situation in her head. She then nodded at Cleo and Stress, and spoke.

"You seem trustworthy. I'm looking forward to working with you four."

"I'm looking forward to that as well." Aqua responded politely, but unable to disguise a hint of excitement present.

"I trust and love you as well! Very much!" AC agreed, happy as anything.

"It's wonderful to meet you all too." Cleo nodded. All in all, the meeting had gone quite well.

The next part will be a doozy. And it's not even the end of the arc.
Sorry the chapter is late tho. My sleep schedule is so erratic, I swear.
Autocorrect, signing off from the past!