The ST!Authors

My bad, there's a oneshot in this AU that requires me to give y'all a run-down of the six authors who appear in this AU. Featuring my tired commentary.

Cupra
-One of very few non-mutant non-empaths among the authors.

-Can speak any language, and open portals to and from the void thanks to Author Magic.

-Oh haha that's a neat fob watch, if ever we get back to my ramshackle abode in the void between universes, I'll show you mine.

-Wears Pi's hoodie all the time.

-No Autocorrect in this AU. (I mean, sanity, but still...)

Aqua

-Pureblood siren, not just a mutant with siren-like traits 

-Has generic siren magic (like the singing thing)

-Owns one of two magic tridents that can open portals between universes. And it might be the one that can kill Garaa.

-Author Magic grants waterbending and mild telekinesis.

Realm

-Ghost meif'wa possessing another meif'wa. No I can't explain. Ask the Realm of our universe. (Hdgfhdgfhdhfgdsk I haven't had more than 6 hours of sleep in m o n t h s and I'm slowly losing it.)

-Negative Empath, and fully understands the consequences.

-Can (very mildly) shapeshift and can teleport anywhere visible within 720 feet because Author Magic

-Teleportation showed up MONTHS after everyone else's Author Magic, and the minor shapeshifting.

-Mirror exists, but is quiet in this AU.

AC

-Was a wolf-based mutant before gaining shapeshifting powers.

-Can shapeshift and read minds due to author magic.

-Not an empath, but often mistaken for a positive one.

-Can never decide which form to settle on because she loves them all.

-No ??? in this AU.

Sam

-Another non-empath, non-mutant.

-Author Magic helps her write without getting tired. (Overpowered, but ok.)

-Oh, also has telepathic abilities.

-Knows where every exit portal is in the Wattpad world.

-If I were on the run, I'd just pretend to be someone I'm not. RIP to everyone else but I'm different.

Fantasy 

-Human?? With bird wings??? But they're not a mutant thing??????

-Spell-like abilities: Cure moderate wounds (W̛ͦͯ͋͛ͥͪ̎̂̚͠͏̝̲̙̞̪̫̯͓͕̠̦̪ͅO̵̧̯͉͉̫̦̬̥̺̪͖̯̩̳̣̯̠͓͎ͤ͋ͬ̈́̓̅ͣ͊̄ͅU̎ͪ́͌̾҉̸̠͍̪̙͖͓̞̙̜̱̙̼̰̮L̪̺̜̘͇̰̠̟̘̳̙ͬ͑̓͗̋͛͋ͩ͛͘͝ͅD̶̸̡͙̣̹̤̪̣͕̬̦̟͎̙̋̆ͪ̄͡Ṅ̷̘͖̦͔̘̯̰̼̤̙͓̜̻͇̜̹͒̈́̔̈́̅ͤ͘͢͞'̧̛̯̼̼̠͉̖͇̫͑̀̌̉ͪ̕͘͝T̨̯͖̗͕̩̹̺̥ͣͮ̅͊̐͗ͪ͌ͨ̔̆͒̎ͦ͂̕ ͗̏̇̑̿͐ͣͫͪ̏̓͋̔ͧ͏̶͍̭̦̙̰̫̜͙̼̩̦͚̥͕̹ͅͅY̱̟̝͚͈͉ͫ͒͒͒̂ͯ̀̃̂̔ͯ̃̃́͢O̘̹̪̖̙̤̮̝͊̽̐̔͑̎̀ͨ̍̐͋̽̅́̚͢Ư̹̙̻̖̝͇͓̹̺̙̹̌͑ͬͣ̔ͭ̕͡͞͠ͅ ̵̣̖̲͖ͥ͐ͭ̓̈͊̒ͩ̚̚L̶̶͙̲̭͉͈͈͙̼̩̭̤͓̖̥͍̪̹͎̆̽ͯͣͨ̀̐̇I̸ͧ͋͆̈́ͩ͛ͥ͋ͫ̑ͯ͑ͣͬͯͩ͐̊͘͞͠҉̯̭̹̠͕͙̜̝̟̘̝ͅK̡̡͙̯̳̥̹̝̰͎̖ͮͤ̊͂̀͠E̷ͪͫ͊͋̓͒̊͛͑́ͯ̇͟҉̢̭͎͉̰̹̼͓̰̲̹̩̦̘̦̘͇͕͢ ̒̏͋͗ͫ̿҉̵̧̡̹̭͔̝̟͍͎̬̟̘̦̣̖̲̦̤͜T̸̷̥̜̠̖̙̪̥̻͈̗͙̲̄̐ͮ̒͢Ơ̸̗̻̳̰̗͇̱͔̤̪̿͂̂̄ͥͥͫͣͨ̉ͯͫ͗ͥ́ ̶̒̽̔ͦ̈́̽̉͛̀̀͠҉̲͉̪̝̜͍͔̜͟K̠̻͉̖̙̱͉̩̠͖ͤ̂̅ͣ́͒̓ͤ̈͛͞͡ͅŅ̛ͯ͊̆ͩ̈͐̋ͨ҉͕̦̫̳̲̕O̸̥̳͔̪̙̜͈̠̭͚̯͓̺̜̮̤͚̯ͣ͆̿̈́ͪͫ̓ͪͧ̍̑̾̂ͩ͐ͦ̿͒͢͟͠͝Ŵ̹̤͇̹̙̪͗̈͒ͮ͒̑̊̇ͫ̀̆̈́ͦ͆͆̇͌ͦ͢͝/Day), minor image (at will)

-Positive empath =)

-Oh and the healing thing can't be used on herself without serious magic backlash.

-Sometimes doesn't act quite human...

Yeah. Can you tell I was slowly losng it throughout the course of this chapter?

If I don't respond, either blame my notifications absolutely freaking, or me just being unconscious or some scheiße.

Autocorrect, signing off from the past!