Nothing But My Eyes Part 3: The Foolish And The Brave

"...and now you're here." X finished explaining.

"Wow." Keralis gasped. "Wow. Hermitcraft has changed a lot."

"Yeah. We've been trying to find a way back, but scooped you up from five years ago by accident." X explained.

"What if we just take it back?" Keralis asked, confused. X shook his head in reply.

"La Revolution - Wels, Iskall, Mumbo, Ren and Grian - tried that. Wels was got by them, and Ren's barely conscious most of the time, not to mention how roughed up the other three are." He explained. "Going against them is like wilfully leaping into the void."

"Oh." Keralis was suddenly incredibly interested in the floor. "I didn't realise."

"Well, when you've, uh, adjusted to the time shift, do you want to help EX and I try and build a portal to take us out?" X suggested.

"Sure! Just one thing... who's EX?"

"Oh, he's my twin brother who I never mentioned before season three, and he's kinda evil."

"Right. Why am I not surprised."

X chuckled nervously. He and Keralis stood up, and X showed Keralis the room that had been built for him. Much to Keralis' chagrin, there wasn't a single boosh. X chuckled at Keralis' remark, and soon the two were giggling their heads off.

"Well I can just pop up and grab some tomorrow." Keralis suggested. Had X been able to hear him over his giggles, there would've been protest against this idea (or, indeed, this IDEA) but as things were, Keralis' suggestion went unprotested.

Time Skip, brought to you by me accidentally turning on underline here.

Keralis was up early in the morning, armed with a pair of shears. He slipped out, and began looking for a forest from which to gather some booshes, and possibly some other supplies too. He traveled quite far from the bunker, to an area which would've been near the Fantasy District in any other parallel world.

It took him about an hour to get there, but thankfully collecting the leaves took less time. Keralis was resource gathering without a care in the world, casually humming a tune that was actually very anachronistic for Season 6, but he didn't know that. Occasionally he would hear the sound of footsteps, but figured that they were just his own echoing back to him or something.

He was shearing a large oak tree when he felt a presence behind his shoulder. Looking behind him, he saw a familiar figure in magenta armour.

"Oh, hey Biffa! What are you-"

VERY QUICK AND DESPERATE MEANWHILE

Xisuma was incredibly worried. Keralis had been missing this morning, and X had had to venture out of the bunker to look for the guy. He was constantly checking over his shoulder, paranoid, and was terrified for Keralis' life. What if something, or someone, got him, or either of them for that matter.

He relaxed immensely when he saw a tree peeled of its leaves, despite the common interpretations of such a sign. He saw another one beyond, and another beyond that. They formed a trail, which X rushed along. As he progressed along it, he heard the sounds of a scuffle, and began running. He eventually reached the end of the trail, and saw Biffa and Keralis engaged in a struggle.

"Oh hey Shishwamy!" Keralis smiled, and Biffa used his distraction to grab Keralis in a headlock. Keralis yelped, and began struggling, pleading with Biffa to let him go. X grabbed his sword, prompting Biffa to bring his one closer to Keralis' neck. X was lost. He'd just got Keralis back, and now he was going to be captured, and who-knows-what was going to happen to him.

X took a deep breath, and weighed up his options. Making up his mind, he gripped his sword tightly, let out a yell, and charged.

Action! Drama! Excitement! All that jazz!

Yeah, I have no idea where this is going either.

I've been Entropy, peace out from the present!