Empty Part 2: The Knight Himself

While Mumbo had walked back to the base with them, Ren and Wels had been doing some organising to deal with the apparent possession thing. They would, unless one was directly asked for, take turns steering everything, swapping every 6 hours. That way they wouldn't constantly be vying for control. Ren was in control first, since it would be easier for the others to handle his presence first.

Less than a minute after they got back, and a meeting of the Revolution was happening. Ren described exactly what had happened, up to the point where Wels possessed him, and then words failed him, and Mumbo took over.

"I found him out there, screaming his head off," Mumbo explained, "His eyes were glowing this weird silvery glow, and then it stopped, and he collapsed. He started talking to himself, so I approached him... and apparently Wels is in there now."

This last remark, naturally, did not go down well. Chaos erupted in the meeting room. Ren and Wels exchanged some quick thoughts, and suddenly, something about Ren changed. Maybe it was how he sat up straighter, or how his expression became much more clear-cut, or maybe it was that his eyes seemed to shine with a silvery gleam.

Wels softly cleared his throat. All heads turned to face him, noticing first the difference in the tone and accent of his voice, then in his posture. And suddenly, even those who had been disbelieving that Wels was even alive were aware that they were not looking at Ren, but the knight himself.

"I dont know how it happened," Wels began, "or even what it truly is, but whatever it is has, and now we must consider what this means. Perhaps this predicament can provide some clues to help restore myself and the others who had been condemned to the same fate as I."

"Wait, wait, wait." Iskall replied, frowning. "By 'others', do you mean that Biffa and Impulse and Zedaph are still out there somewhere?"

"Yes." Wels replied. "We were all stuck, incorporeal, within the boundaries of the demonic base. This is the first time I've left. Somehow whatever happened let me out."

"Wait..." Mumbo gasped. "The note! The note Biffa left us ages ago! That he sacrificed himself for!"

"I could ask him to explain it properly!" Wels realised, catching Mumbo's drift. "Because of this..."

"We're one step closer to saving Hermitcraft." Grian nodded, grinning.

Sorry it's so short lol. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Also, Duck Tape best tape.

I've been Entropy, peace out from the present!