🌞: 5

Naomi Lu

The next morning, I woke up to a scream.

I ran outside to see what the hell happened with a nasty bedhead and a bottle of lotion in my hand prepared to chuck at the enemy.

Turns out, it was just stupid Zack and June waking up to see that they were cuddling each other.

I still chucked the bottle of lotion at them and went back to my bed.

Then I woke up again to June jumping on me with Zack jumping around my bed.

I screamed at them, but they wouldn't stop and Donghyuck came in to see what was happening. He laughed really hard and I got a really bad headache from all the screaming.

Zack and Donghyuck ended up leaving right away, forgetting that they have a job to go to. June finally stopped messing around and fell asleep besides me.

That was my morning.

Honestly, not the worst I've had.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Around the early afternoon, I finally woke up peacefully and got up to get ready for the new day

June woke up after I got ready and we fought for a little bit before she got ready for the day.

"You expired coupon."

"You wet sock."

"Love you."

"Love you, old toothpaste."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

We get out of the house and greet the shining, summery sun with our sunscreen-ed skin and sunglasses.

"What do you feel like eating?" June asks me.

I shrug. "No idea. Let's go look around."

"Do you wanna visit Zack and ask if he knows any good places?"

"You'd wanna visit Zack, wouldn't you?" I wink at her, earning a hard smack on the shoulder.

"What about you? Don't you wanna visit Donghyuck? I'm sure he'll love to see you!"

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. I wasn't the one cuddling with Zack the entire night."

Without any words, she turns away with a scoff.

"Let's go visit anyway."

We walk through the village, greeted some kind store owners, then entered the ice cream shop.

The little bell rings as we enter and the boys in the front immediately look over.

"Hey, girls! You finally woke up." Zack teases, throwing down the towel he was wiping his hands with. "I thought you were going to sleep the entire day."