🌞:14

Naomi Lu

I throw on a blue tee and some mom jeans. Something simple. This won't give off any wrong messages, right?

Donghyuck's brother arrives today and we're all going out to lunch together.

I'm nervous.

The way he was described by everyone made it seem like our lives will be over if we make one wrong move around him.

I hope they were exaggerating. I hope he isn't as bad as what they all say.

And...I hope he likes me.

So he accepts us....

I'm sorry! I can't stop thinking about it! Yes, I want his brother to accept me. I want his brother to see me as someone who is trustworthy and loyal.

Maybe then he will be ok with Donghyuck and I's relationship.

It's going to be tough hiding our relationship. We just started dating, so we're in that "can't keep our hands to ourselves" stage.

Let's hope none of us screw up.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

"Daeho, meet my friends!" Donghyuck introduces with his arm stretched out towards us. "I've been spending all my time with these people."

Zack, Mark, Taeil, June, and I stand together in one straight line as we smile and wave to Daeho.

"This is Zack, and Mark, and Taeil. You've met them before." Donghyuck forces a chuckle. "Zack, my roommate. Mark and Taeil, friends and coworkers."

"What's up, man, nice to see you again!" Zack shakes his hand.

"Good to see you again." Mark does the same.

"Glad you made it!" Taeil also does the same.

"It is great to see you guy again and still friend." Daeho tightly smiles.

Donghyuck nervously chuckles. "Of course! We get along fine and we have a lot of fun."

"Safe fun!" Mark quickly adds.

"F-Fun that won't get any of us in trouble." Zack's eyes widen as he looks at Taeil.

"A-And keeps us and the people around us safe." Taeil looks back in fear.

Donghyuck mouths "wtf" to his friends as Daeho looks at them in confusion.

I sigh, bringing my hand to my forehead.

Is this really going to be our first impression?

June looks down and tries her best to not burst out laughing.

"And these girl?" Daeho turns to us with his arms crossed. "I never seen them before. Who are they and how you know them?"

June and I freeze, looking at each other and the boys.

"These are my hometown friends!" Zack immediately comes in between us, putting an arm around both our shoulders. "I've known them since we were kids. We grew up together."

"Hm. Sound familiar." Daeho scoffs.

Donghyuck glares at him for a second before going back to a stressful smile. "형, these are my friends too. I just met them this summer. Zack brought them here to show them around."

"Yes, it's very lovely here so far." June bows her head down like she was meeting the king of this city.

Zack roughly nudges her arm, making her stand back up straight.