🌞:10

Naomi Lu

"Grace and Jimin invited us to go to dinner with them. Get ready and we can leave soon." June yells from the living room.

I flush the toilet, washed my hands, and went out. "Who else is going to be there?"

"Zack, Mark, Taeil, you, me," She pauses. "And.....Donghyuck."

"I might stay in tonight." I sit down on the couch and rested my elbow on the backrest. "Maybe go to bed early."

"It's barely 6pm."

"I'm kind of tired. Maybe it's the alcohol."

"That was a whole 3 days ago, dummy!"

"June, I don't want to see him!"

"Oh, come on!" She cries, grabbing my hand. "You have to stop avoiding this guy! It's just making things even more awkward!"

"I just feel like crap around him! I'm sure he doesn't want to see me either."

"Naomi. What's been done is done. Let's forget about it and hang out AS FRIENDS!"

I sigh. "Fine, but whatever you do, do NOT leave me alone with him."

"I won't-"

"I'm serious, June. You better not leave me alone with him like last time. That goes for you and Zack."

"I promise."

I hum with an frown. "Then, I'll go."

"Yay! We're going to have so much fun!"

Her phone dings and she checks the new message.

"Dress nice. We're going to a fancy place tonight." June reads out loud. "Zack said."

I purse my lips. "Good thing we have dresses."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Naomi

June

🌞🌖🌗🌘🌑

🌞🌖🌗🌘🌑

"Um, are we attending a funeral?"

"I picked out my dress first! You copied me!"