🌞:15

Naomi Lu

It's been 2 days since Daeho arrived at this place of paradise and so far I can proudly say that I'm making amazing progress.

Today, the boys had to do their shift at the ice cream shop, leaving Daeho alone with nothing to do. This was a perfect opportunity to get closer to him, so June and I took him out to the arcade.

I can tell he had an amazing time playing the games. He spent almost half an hour playing this one game just to get the highest score.

Afterwards, we took him to the Vietnamese shop and got some food to refuel.

"Wow, 대박." Daeho exclaims in awe after he tastes his purple boba drink.

June and I look to each other in question, not knowing what he said, but judging from his expression, we think he really likes the drink.

"My favorite boba is taro!" He points to his drink. "Very good! They make very good!"

"I've never had taro. What is it like?" I ask him.

"Taro is vegetable root. Very sweet. I like it a lot. Donghyuck doesn't like. He like fruits."

"I like fruits too, but taro sounds really good. I'll get that next time!"

🌞🌖🌗🌘🌑

After the boys finished their shift, we all met up to have dinner together.

"It seems like all we do together is eat." Mark jokes.

"What else is there to do? Exercise?" June scoffs.

We go to our favorite Italian restaurant. Of course. This place is golden. The chicken alfredo goes harder than the earth's crust.

Donghyuck tried to sit next to me at our table, but Daeho beat him to the seat. He sits next to me with an innocent eye smile.

Donghyuck goes to the last empty seat across from us, sulking.

"So, how was your guy's afternoon? Taeil asks. "You guys went to the arcade, right?"

"Yes. I had a lot of fun." Daeho smiles towards me. "I got high score on video game."

"Yeah, he beat your score." June leans over and whispers to Zack. "You lost your bragging rights."

Zack squints his eyes. "I will redeem myself."

"Naomi really fun and kind." Daeho gently pats my back. "She a really good friend. She knows how to have fun more than Donghyuck."

Donghyuck twists his lips into a bitter smile. "Wow, that's amazing to hear."

"Awh! Thank you!" I beam, patting Daeho's back too. "I'm glad you had a lot of fun. And yes, I am more fun than Donghyuck."

If an emoji could express how I feel right now, it would be the one with the hearts all around it.

Mark and Taeil look at each other, impressed by my achievements.

"I was there too." June mumbles. "I don't think he noticed I was there with him."

"Bet you spent all your time trying to beat my high score on Space Invaders." Zack leans over and whispers to her. "But I already know you didn't beat me."

"Shut up." She takes a mouthful of alfredo.

"Tomorrow, we have another afternoon shift. You and Naomi can hang out again." Zack tells Daeho. "June has to work too, so it'll just you two."

"What?" June snaps her head to him. "What do you mean work-"

"What do you say? Down with that?" Zack cuts June off.