🌞:11

Naomi Lu

Donghyuck and I are officially dating! He asked me out again and this time, I didn't turn him down.

He leans down, grabs my hand, and plants a sweet kiss on the top. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I cheer, jumping into his arms. "How can I say no to such an adorable man?"

"Well, you did-"

"Shh," I place a finger on his lips. "Can we please forget about that?"

He laughs. "It's out of my head already."

I was pretty excited to tell our friends about it too, but when I did, they reacted exactly the opposite of how I wanted them to react.

"About time." June picks at her nail.

"What do you want me to say? Yay? Whoopdeedoo?" Zack tilts his head in sarcastic confusion.

"I thought you two were already dating." Mark and Taeil look at each other with lifted eyebrows.

Wow, might as well pick me up and throw me in a tank full of sharks, but then I won't be able to go on my date with Donghyuck!

He's taking me out today for our first official date. I don't know what he's planning for us, but I'm super excited!

I woke up earlier than usual, which is way too early. He's picking me up at 3pm when he's off his morning shift and I woke up at 7 in the morning.

I can't go back to sleep...I'm too excited.

Maybe I need the time to get ready. This is God's way of telling me that I need some extra, extra time to prepare for my first date with Donghyuck.

A good breakfast will definitely fuel me for the day.

I walk out to the kitchen and scanned around for what I could make.

Hm, bread, peanut butter, and bananas.

Perfect.

I toast my bread up to a nice and crunchy texture, then I spread a fair amount of peanut butter over and banana slices to top it off.

Gourmet.

With this delicious breakfast, I'll have lots of energy to have a lot of fun with Donghyuck.

I'm probably reading too much into this, but this is my second first date in awhile. Not like my first first date was any good.

Kevin, my ex boyfriend, wanted to meet me at this one boba shop. He didn't want to pick me up or anything. Nope, just meet there.

He was an hour late because he thought that I was going to be late since "I take awhile to get ready". It was embarrassing being alone in that boba place because that's where couples go all the time. Being the single one there, I had thoughts about leaving. But, he came and I forgave him and the rest of the date went fairly ok.

Hopefully this first date will outshine that one, so I could forget all that even happened.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

"What do I wear? Shorts? Dress? Dress shorts? Skirt? Should I buy something new? Is this cute? What's his favorite color again?"

I mumble to myself as I dig around my messy closet.

It's been almost a full month here and I feel like I'm running out of clothes already. I'm so sure I packed literally my entire closet, excluding the winter and fall stuff.

A knock on my door snaps me out of my mind and I jump up to open it.

"Naomi, I love you and all, but why do you have to be so loud? I'm trying to sleep in." June complains, rubbing her bed hair.