🌞:16

Naomi Lu

Daeho and I meet up around the afternoon at the ice cream parlor. The boys were already in their aprons and working hard. So was June, who had her apron on backwards.

"And the customer is always right." Zack says, holding a finger up to June. "Number One rule in the customer service handbook."

"What if they say the Earth is flat?"

"Why would they-"

"What if they say DisneyLand is not the happiest place on the planet?"

"I don't-"

"What if they say you're not attractive?" June narrows her eyes at Zack.

"Ok, no one has EVER said that and meant it!"

"It hasn't even been 30 minutes and they're already arguing." Taeil rubs his forehead. "Is them working together here a good idea?"

"Actually, I'm not surprised." Donghyuck softly chuckles. "Don't worry, it'll be fine."

"We just won't have June work POS. She might scare some people away." Mark whispers to Taeil and Donghyuck.

"I heard that!" June yells.

"Wait, if I'm not mistaken..." Zack pokes her shoulder. "You think I'm attractive."

"When did I ever say that?"

"You said it to mean it wasn't true, like all your other statements! I mean, DisneyLand IS the happiest place on the planet. It's common knowledge! So, you meant me being attractive is common knowledge too!"

June glares at him. "You're reading too much into this."

"So it is true!" Zack cheers and wraps his arms around her. "June thinks I'm the most handsomest on the planet!"

"Zack, I will bite off your fingers!"

"Hey, hey, hey! We are in public!" Taeil goes over and attempts to separate them. "There are customers here!"

"They can be witnesses to my murder-AH!" Zack tumbles over with June pulling at his hair.

"Mark! HELP!" Taeil cries and goes down with the two monkeys.

"I think that's our cue to leave." I laugh, turning to Daeho. "Let's go before they start a riot."

"Where do you guys plan on going?" Donghyuck asks.

"Hmmmm, maybe we could hit the arcade again or go for some drinks." I suggest, holding a finger to my chin.

"What about the beach?" Daeho says.

"Oh, yeah! Totally. I'm always down for the beach."

"Good. I like the beach. It's really hot today."

"It's hot everyday here, 형." Donghyuck teases his brother.

"오이." Daeho mocks, raising a hand to hit him.

"Ok, we'll see you guys later!" I wave to my boyfriend and the wrestling team on the floor. "We'll be back in an hour or two."

"Have fun!" Donghyuck waves back.

Daeho and I leave the ice cream shop and make our merry way to the beach.

The birds chirped peacefully as we walked down the wooden platform to the warm, white sand of the beach.

"Whoa, what's that?" Daeho points ahead.

Close to where the ocean water reaches dry sand, a tropical bar was set up with a good amount of people sitting at the stools and walking past.