🌞:12

Naomi Lu

"You know, those stars right there look like a really big butt." Donghyuck points to the night sky.

I burst out laughing. "Stop! It does not!"

"Yes, it does! If you look at it at a certain angle!" He laughs along with me. "Don't ruin my imagination!"

My laughter gradually ends and I begin watching him instead of the glittery sky above me. It takes me a second, but I scoot closer to cuddle against his figure.

I feel his body tense underneath my sudden touch. I even felt his heartbeat pumping against my arm.

Soon enough, his body relaxes and he wraps an arm around me.

"I had a lot of fun today." I tenderly whisper. "Thank you for taking me out."

"I had a lot of fun too. Mainly because I got to spend a day with a girl I really like."

My lips turn into a grin. "You're sweet."

"How can I not be sweet to someone I like?"

"I don't know." I let go of him and laid down on my back. "My ex boyfriend was never this expressive. Especially before our relationship."

"That's why he's an ex." Donghyuck turns on his side to face me, resting his head on his elbow.

"That's why your words catch me off guard sometimes. I've never met a guy who's really comfortable with flirting the way you do."

"Oh. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel uncomfortable."

"No, no, no! You never made me feel uncomfortable. You just catch me off guard, but I really liked it."

"Good. I'll stop myself immediately if I know I'm making you feel weird."

"If anything...you make me feel really good." I turn to my side to face him like how he was facing me.

Silence instantly took over.

Awkwardness lingered near and I notice the insecurity in Donghyuck's eyes.

"I'm sorry." I reach over and placed my hand on top of his. "I don't mean to speak about my ex. He's absolute trash compared to you. You're like this dream guy I've never thought I needed. That sounds funny, but I don't know how to describe it. It's like...God knew I needed you."

He looks straight at me with sparkly eyes. "I'm your dream guy?"

I shrug, softly giggling. "I don't know how else to put it."

He nods his head, proudly.

"Are you ok?" I ask. "I didn't make you feel weird, did I? I know it's like a rule to not speak about your ex on a date, especially a first date."

"I'm going to kiss you right now."

Without any time for me to react, he pounces on me. His lips crash into mine and his tongue makes its way around.

He props himself up on me. His lips don't leave, but his hands travel from my head and to my waist.

I shut my eyes as the feeling of his hunger intensifies. The sensation grows and grows.

My fingers get tangled in his hair and I open my legs, to allow him to comfortably lay on top of me.

He groans against the kiss, making my stomach turn.

The empty beach was no longer as quiet as it was before. The noises were mixed with peaceful nature noises and the sounds of two people loving each other.