Stay

Liz is soooo prettyyyyyyy

Liz's POV

The next few days past by and Amanda tried her best to make everything better for me. We went to places I always wanted to visit in Jax.

We even went to New York and Wyoming for a few days. Not long tho because my physical state got worse.

We needed to head back earlier on day and I got assigned into the hospital. Amanda was with me and stayed at my side.

The pain I felt got worse over the days and I swear Amanda must have been annoyed as hell by my whining and complaining.

I squirmed on my bed and held my stomach when Amanda walked through the door with a glass of water in her hands.

She placed it down and grabbed the chair, sitting down next to my bed. Her eyes met mine.

,,How are you today?" She asked concerned and with a fond smile. I lost myself in her eyes. "I'm..okay..I guess..My stomach hurts so much.." I said quietly and sat up.

Well I tried. I couldn't hold me up due to the pain and sank down into the mattress again. I pressed my head into the pillow and squeezed my eyes shut.

,,I will call a doctor Liz. I can't see you like this." I shook my head and squirmed. ,,No..please don't.." ,,Liz, they need to check on you."

Amanda caressed over my cheek and wiped away the tear which flowed down my cheek, unnoticed by me.

The sting I felt only got stronger and I gave in, letting Amanda call a doc.

A doctor soon came into the room. „What's the problem?" he asked, looking between me and Amanda.

I tried to say something, but was cut off by my pain. So Amanda talked for me. „Could you please check on her. She's squirming and her stomach hurts."

The doctor put on his glasses and checked on me. Touching over my stomach to see where the pain is exactly.

I winced when he got to my lower stomach. That was where the pain was the most. I looked at Amanda with pleading eyes.

I hoped for her to stop everything. Just make it disappear, even when I knew she could not.

Amanda looked at me with fond, concerned eyes. I could see the pity. I only smiled a bit, but it was soon replaced with a painful looking expression.

„Liz.." Amanda spoke up and I looked at her again. Or at least tried it. „Y-yeah?" I brought out. My voice got even worse and way deeper than before. It did hurt when I talked.

„I will forever stay with you. You can pull through this! I believe in you!" Her encouragement brought a little smile on my face.
I only nodded, not wanting to say anything.

The doctor turned to Amanda. „I suggest you leave now. We will take her to the surgery room." Amanda was startled. „No. I can't just leave!" I could tell she was upset.

„Amanda it's Fine.." „No! I won't leave." she stated and her expression got serious, still having that concern in her eyes.

„Amanda.." I didn't want her to leave, but it was for the best. She couldn't just wait there the whole time. „But Liz.."

Amanda got closer to me and kneeled down, laying one hand on my cheek and embracing my hand with her other. Her thumb caresses over the backside of my hand.

„It will be fine..just like you told me.." Her eyes started to tear up and I wiped the single, hot tear off of her cheek.

She nodded slightly. „I will come back as soon as they let you back in your room." she said and turned to the doctor, who was writing something down on his clipboard.

„You have to call me once everything is done." Amanda had a pleading look and I could see how the gaze of the doctor softened.

He nodded. „We will. Please give the woman down at the reception your number and name so we can contact you."

Amanda looked back at me after thanking him. „I will stay at your side..always.." Then I looked away.
„Remember our promise..if something goes wrong.." I started and I, myself, got tears in my eyes.

„Yeah yeah..I know..but everything will be good and you will get out alive." My eyes locked on hers again. „There is something I still want to tell you..if I don't make it out alive.."

I heard the doctor call some nurses to get me into the surgery room. „What is it?" Amanda asked. I hesitated a bit, not sure how to say it.

I just went for it. „Amanda I-." But I was cut off by the nurses getting me with my bed out of the room.

I felt how Amanda's eyes followed after me and wanted to walk after me, but the doctor stopped her before she could do so.

I got brought into the surgery room and I didn't saw Amanda after that.

Amanda's POV

Liz was about to tell me something really important when the nurses brought her away. I wanted to walk after her but the doctor stopped me.

He turned to me with a serious look. „I just want to inform you that it might take a few days before you can visit her. That means when she survives."

I looked at him. Oh how I wanted to punch him. „She will survive it. I know so. She's strong and she will pull through this." I stated and then walked off, ignoring him.

I got out of the hospital and into my car. Before that I left my number and name for them to contact me.

I placed my hands on the steering wheel and started to tear up.

„I can't lose her.." I whispered to myself. „She will survive..I just know it.." My voice got quieter and tears ran down my cheeks.

I aggressively pushed against the wheel and let out my anger. I was not angry at anyone than myself. I probably disappointed her by not staying.

And I was angry because the doctor just kept me and I did not got to hear what she wanted to tell me.

Maybe I will never know...

~~~~~{Word Count: 1052}~~~~~

Wouu next chapter done. Well it's a bit late and I'm sorry for not updating but ya know busy and stuff lol
Anyways hope you liked it and we'll see you in the next one. Hopefully Liz will survive~