A Happy End

Merry Christmas everyone!
Idk I love the song..it reminds me of someone really special. The night we fell asleep to that song..one of the most beautiful nights I ever had. 💙

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 3rd person *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

- Time skip about 5 months later (Christmas) -

Liz woke up to Amanda not being in bed with her. She looked around but couldn't find Amanda in the bedroom. Though, she heard quiet strum from the kitchen.

She groaned and sat up while rubbing her eyes. A quick glance at her phone and she noticed that it was already 12pm.

,,Amanda Must be downstairs.." Liz murmured and grabbed her phone to check her messages. A few Christmas wishes from her friends and family.

,,It's Christmas!" She then yelled and jumped up. ,,Fuck." Liz walked over to the dresser and picked out some comfy clothes to wear. 

,,Liz?" Amanda shouted from downstairs. ,,Are you up?" Liz changed and ran down the stairs. ,,Yes!" ,,Woah! Watch out babe!" Amanda caught Liz as she was about to trip over the last step.

,,Hehe..yeah thank you." She blushed and stood up straight again. Amanda smiled and kissed Liz on her cheek.

,,Now that you're up, you can help me." she winked and walked into the kitchen. Liz followed behind. ,,What do you need help with?" The blonde asked and Amanda handed her two plates with special Christmas pancakes.

,,Put those on the table, sit down and then just wait." Amanda smirked and Liz just did as Amanda ordered. She put the plates on the decorated table and sat down.

A big variation of food we're on the table. From pancakes to bread to small cakes and cupcakes. ,,Amanda who the fuck is eating all that?!"  Liz questioned and faced her fiancé. Amanda only smiled and walked over to Liz with another few plates.

,,Amanda?" But Amanda didn't answer, instead she waited for the guests to arrive. She put the plates down and soon after the door bell rang. ,,Ah! They are here!" She exclaimed excited and went to open the door.

Liz followed Amanda and watched as Amanda greeted a couple and a little girl. The girl wore a cute pastel yellow dress and had her bright blonde hair in little ponytails. In her hands was a small kitty plushy in pink.

The woman behind her was dressed in a dark blue dress and had a white almost snow-white flower in her hair. It reminded Liz of the Eucharis flower, but she wasn't sure. The man was wearing a black suit and had brown hair.

,,Please come in." Amanda stepped aside and the family walked in. Liz smiled at them and walked closer to greet them. ,,This is my girlfriend Liz." Amanda introduced and kissed Liz on the cheek. ,,Uhm hello." Liz said a little confused at the situation and shook hand with everyone.

,,It is a pleasure to meet you Liz." The lady said. ,,My name is Avery and this is my husband Jackson and of course little Angi." Angi smiled but hid behind the lady.

,,Don't be shy sweetheart." Avery encouraged the girl and she stepped forward. Liz bend down and shook the little girls tender hand.

,,I'm pleased to meet you." Liz said and turned to Amanda afterwards. ,,Babe, Can we Talk for a Second?" She asked as polite as possible. ,,Of course. Please take a seat in the dinning room." Am offered and together they walked into the kitchen.

,,Amanda what is that here? Who are those people?" Amanda kissed her girlfriend. ,,You loved Lilly so much. And I decided something. So play along and be as kind as possible." with that Amanda walked out of the kitchen and to the others.

,,Excuse the Inconvenience." Liz followed and both girls sat down. ,,Oh please, there were no inconveniences." Jackson said and smiled. ,,Well I'm very happy to welcome you here. And that you offer us the chance to prove ourselves." Liz was still confused. ,,Of course. We are happy that such a sweet couple wants to take care of Angi." The woman explains Angi's past until the word adoption fell and Liz completely froze.

Now she knew why those people were in their house. Amanda looked at her fiancé and brought back her attention to the conversation. ,,Liz Baby. Say something."

Liz was completely startled and was only able to press out a little ‚yes'. The lady smiled bright and took lizs hand. ,,I'm so glad that Angi can have a future." Liz nodded along and soon after they were talking about the adoption and the papers.

Don't get me wrong, Liz was very happy about adopting her own little child but it was still a major surprise. And probably the best Christmas gift she ever received.

The papers were signed and Angi finally a Costigan. She was very happy. Tho she had to leave. Amanda and Liz were allowed to pick her up a week later since Angi had to pack and say goodbye to everyone.

The couple left and Amanda and Liz could finally talk in peace. ,,Amanda when did you plan this?" Liz asked with a everlasting smile on her face. ,,When you were working, I looked some things up and contacted that nice couple." She explained and smiled as well.

The talk continued and Liz thanked Amanda a million times for that.

-

A week later little Angi was in her new home and played with a few toys that Amanda and Liz bought for her.

Liz and Amanda got married only a year after and raised Angi to a beautiful young girl.

———————————————————
Well..idk how to end it so..yeahh..