Into The Unknown

Since I made y'all pissed with the last chapter, I wrote this one and updated it today too.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Amanda's POV  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I woke up in the middle of the night from a loud banging noise, coming from the front door. As I looked next to me, Liz was still sound asleep.

I reached for my phone and checked the time, when the blinding screen light up, I read 3:48am. ,,Geez it's damn late." I mumbled to myself.

I did not want to wake up Liz. Unfortunately she did due to the banging on the door. Liz opened her eyes slowly and rubbed them while she sat up.

,,What's happening.?" She asked tiredly and turned her head to me. ,,There is someone banging against the front door. Don't worry 'bout it and go back to sleep."

Liz nodded and laid back down. ,,Sleep well pillow princess." I giggled and got up to watch after the door.

While I walked trough the door, I put on a robe and then went for the front door. The banging got louder and I wondered why no one else woke up from that noise.

The lights outside were on. As I reached for the door knob, the banging stopped. I opened the door and in front of me was a woman with a child. Tho I never have seen her.

,,Is Liz home?!" She asked, her voice was drowned in pure panic. The little girl in her arms were sound asleep and nibbled at her little thumb.

,,Excuse me, but who are you?" The woman looked around, probably to make sure that no one followed her, but why was that?

,,I'm sorry. Uhm..my name is Leo. I'm a very old friend of Elizabeth." ,,Please come in." I stepped aside to let 'Leo' inside and closed the door after her.

,,Where is Liz?" She repeated her question. ,,She is sleeping. I'll get her. Wait here and sit down if you want." I mentioned towards the couch in the living room and smiled a little bit.

Leo nodded and did so. While I walked to my bedroom again, a million questions shot into my mind.

Who is she? Leo, yes, but is she really who she says to be? And how does she got to know Liz? What was their relationship? Were they together? All those questions would remain unanswered until Liz would tell me.

I opened the bedroom door and walked over to the bedside where Liz slept. How the fuck did this heathen not wake up?! I thought and shook her slightly.

,,Liz. Wake up." I gently kissed her cheek. Geez since when am I so soft? Liz proceeded to sleep and even turn away from me.

,,Lizzie. Leo is here. She wants to talk to you." Hoping that mentioning Leo would wake her up, I look at her and continued to shake her a little.

And as soon as I repeated Leo's name, Liz opened her eyes and sat up immediately. ,,Leo?!" She asked and looked around. ,,Where is she?!" ,,Shes in the living room." I responded and Liz threw the cover off her.

Leo must be really important to her. Liz walked to the door. ,,Uhm..You really wanna go outside like this?" She looked at me confused but then down at herself, realizing that she was still naked like me.

,,Oh yeah..hehe." Liz nervously giggled and went to grab some clothes. I joined her and took out some for me as well.

We both changed really quick and then headed out back to Leo. ,,LIZ!" Leo jumped up and ran over to Liz, who hugged her immediately and more intense than she ever hugged me.

It made me a little bit sad. ,,Leo, What are you doing here?" We all sat down on the couch. Liz next to Leo and me next to Liz.

,,Well.." Leo started, but was cut off from Liz. She took the little girl and handed it to me. ,,Here. Take her."

I awkwardly held the little girl while Liz was talking to Leo. ,,So..you know Jason right?" Leo continued. Who is Jason now?

Liz nodded. I was really confused. The girl started to grab my necklace and hold it in her little adorable hand. She looked really cute. Almost as cute as Liz. Oh how I wish we would have a baby.

I turned my attention back to Liz and Leo. ,,He threatened me and hurt me. Luckily I could run away before he was able to even touch Lilly."

So Lilly is her name..
,,God that sounds awful! Do you know where he is now? And how did you find me?!" ,,I don't know where he is. He could be everywhere. I know that Jason could find me wherever I am, but not here. And I found you a while ago with this iPhone tracking. I still had it from where we searched for your phone."

I listened to Leo explaining everything and somehow Lilly fell asleep on my chest throughout. I just looked at her and her long lashes, her soft hair. She looked just like Liz if I would concentrate enough.

Imagine a baby from Liz. It would look so adorable and beautiful. I was lost in thoughts as Leo turned to me. ,,She likes you." Leo said and smiled at me.

I smiled back and played with little Lilly's hair. ,,I guess." ,,She never falls asleep on other people. Liz was right. You are special." Leo giggled and I looked at her.

,,Huh?" I didn't catch the last few sentences of the conversation so I did not know anything. ,,Well Leo you can stay here. Or at my parents house." Liz offered and Leo nodded in agreement.

,,Thank you so much Liz!" She hugged Liz and grinned at me. I was very confused and curious. That was suspicious. But I did not say anything. Maybe she just wanted to smile and couldn't because she hugged Liz.

After a little bit of more talking, Leo stayed with us and slept in the living room. Liz and I went back to bed where I asked Liz about Leo.

—————————————————

I wanna get this story done Oml but I just got so many ideas and ahh. Anywho. I hope this chapter was a little bit better than the last. And it's not really a cliffhanger.