The Date II.

Halsey is curing my anxiety man lmao. No but she's really making me feel better.

My story is so..fictional..like this would never happen. And their personalities are changed as well..ugh.
This chapter is also shorter btw..
————————————————-
Amanda's POV

Liz and I enjoyed our meal and I was hoping that everything would work out as I planned. Ten minutes passed and we fished almost all of our dinner when the music started playing.

The one song me and Liz loved came up. ,Clementine by Halsey'.  That song was really cute and it played in my head when I first kissed Liz.

I stood up and pulled Liz with me to the free space in the middle of the room, that was cleared up just for us when Liz didn't notice.

I smiled and and Liz started to stumble over her own feet. ,,Still not used to those heels?" I asked and hold Liz tight to stabilize her.

,,Not really. What is this about now?" She changed the topic, noticing that I started to swing her a round a little and dance.

,,I just thought we could dance a little." With her hands around my neck and mine around her waist, we started to move around.

People also started to watch us, but we did not care. Or should I say, I did not care? Because Liz seemed to tense up.

,,Bby can we not? People stare at us.." she mumbled to me and I just got her closer to me. ,,Don't worry about them princess. They just can not get enough of your beauty."

I whispered in her ear and felt lizs cheeks to heat up. Liz nuzzled her head into my neck and just followed my steps quietly. Bet she was extremely embarrassed.

,,You know the promise I made almost 10 years ago?" Liz looked up at me, even if she was wearing heels and could easily look me in the eyes.

,,Yeah?" Her eyes shone bright under the lights and I let go of her to fall on my knees. Liz looked shocked when I pulled out a little box.

,,Amanda?! What are you-" before she could say anything, I began to talk.

3rd person

,.Liz I promise you once that I will stay at your side, protect you at all cost and the best one..marry you someday. I didn't believe we would until now.. so I want to ask you...after all we've been through."

Amanda was interrupted by Liz who pulled her up and hugged Amanda as tight as possible.

,,Liz, you are killing me!" Amanda tried to breath. ,,Oh I'm sorry baby..but yes! I would absolutely love to marry you!"

,,You didn't even let me finish. How can you know I was asking that?" ,,You didn't?" Liz looked sad and let go of Amanda. ,,Sorry, continue please."

Amanda took Liz's hands in hers and asked her the final question. ,,Liz would you make me the happiest girl in the universe and stay at my side for as long as we live?"

Liz jumped up and down and said yes over and over again. Then, as she calmed down, Amanda pulled her into a passionate kiss that should have lasted for all eternity.

The whole restaurant applauded and cheered. Amanda then finally got out the ring and put it on lizs finger.

,,I love you so much, you lil dork." ,,Why are you calling me a dork now?" Liz parted and looked confused at her fiancé.

,,Because you gave me the wrong hand." Liz looked down and slapped herself in her mind. ,,I'm- wow.. well I'm just too overwhelmed with excitement." ,,Mhm."

Amanda smiled and they sat down again, after Liz changed the ring to her other hand.

They finished their dinner and laughed a lot. Then, when they called for the bill, the waitress from earlier came to the table and laid it down with a fake smile.

,,Here you go. Congratulations to your engagement." Before the girls could thank her, she went away.

Amanda and Liz started laughing again. ,,She is still mad." Liz giggled and Amanda paid. ,,I know but I don't care because you are all mine."

When Amanda had put the money on the table, she stood up and took Liz's hand to help her up. They got out and to Amanda's car.

,,I have to show you something!" Amanda said after taking a quick glimpse up the sky. ,,What is it?" Liz tilted her head in question.

,,Just get in the car." Amanda got in, followed by Liz and drove to the special place. ,,Close your eyes and only open them when I say so!"

Amanda said and got out of the car, when she was sure that Liz had her eyes closed. She walked around the car and helped Liz our.

,,Keep your eyes closed." ,,Yea, yea..I will." Amanda lead Liz to a small hidden place. ,,Amanda where are you leading me?"

,,Just a sec. Don't be that impatient." One Rock later, Amanda let go of Liz. ,,Okay. Open your eyes."
And Liz did as requested.

—————————————————

Two months left until I stop writing. Will I finish this in that time? Probably. I will fight for my cliffhanger queen title. 🥰😌

Okay, next chapter in the following days. Stay tuned❤️
Bye lovelies <3