The Date

I love this song..
———————————————

Amanda's POV

,,So you can't be rude to me, huh?" Liz said as she picked up the menu. ,,No." I replied, keeping it cool when inside me everything was a chaos.

I somehow knew she would take it the wrong way. ,,Well, Liz I don't mean it that way." ,,What way did you mean it then, Am?" I hate that nickname.

,,Forget it." Her hand trailed over the table and her nails created that obnoxious asmr sound. ,,Can you stop?"

My voice surely raised a little, though I didn't want to raise it against her ,,I'm sorry, what was that, babe?"

Liz was sarcastic, pointing out the fact that I can't be rude in any way. ,,Nothing, my love." I said while unnoticeably rolling my eyes.

Couple seconds later, a waitress approached our table. ,,Excuse me ladies, what would you like to drink?"

Her eyes looked between Liz and I. Liz answered before I could. ,,Could you please bring us the best wine you have? Thank you."

The waitress clearly had her eyes focused on Liz. ,,Of course! I will be right back!" She smiled and left.

,,Liz, you saw the way she looked at you?" Yes, I was jealous. So I wanted to know if Liz even noticed. ,,Yea..she looked pretty interested in me. Why? Are you jealous?"

That was the thing I would not admit. ,,No!" I claimed and turned away. ,,Sure babygirl." Her eyes as well as my eyes went back to roam over the menu to choose our dinner.

,,What are you going to take?" ,,I don't really know yet." Liz answered without taking her eyes off the card and I got an idea.

,,Let me choose for you!" I smiled mischievously and saw the fear that was rising in Liz's eyes. ,,I don't trust you." ,,You don't?!"

I gasped playfully poured. ,,I don't trust anyone and you know that. Also remember when you chooses food for me last time? That was terrible!"

,,Oh god yes! It was really funny seeing you suffering." A small giggle escaped my lips. ,,That was not funny! I hated it!"

Liz definitely did hate it. ,,Well this time I will choose something that I am sure you are going to like!" She tolles her eyes.

,,Ugh fine. But if you mess this up, I will never go on a date with you again." ,,What?!" My eyes widened and I made puppy dog eyes because I knew Liz could not resist them. We both couldn't.

,,That was a joke, silly. Of course I would still go on dates with you. I would just not let you choose for me ever again."

She looked slightly concerned at me and embraced my hand with hers. Her thumb caressed over the back of my hand and I smiled again.

,,I know. Now can I choose for you?" ,,Yes baby you can." She nodded and just in that moment the waitress came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

,,Thank you." Liz thanked as the lady poured in the wine. ,,Of course. Have you two decided what you want to dine?"

I swiftly looked over the menu a last time. ,,We would like the lobster and caviar with a light salad please."

The waitress nodded to me but smiled at Liz. That was enough. I had to show her who Liz belonged to.

So I took Liz's hand and kisses it. ,,You always wanted to try lobster, right my love?" Liz blushed and gave me a small assuring nod. ,,Excellent choice."

The lady's voice dropped a little and she definitely knows now that Liz is mine. She went away and we were left waiting for our dinner.

,,Lobster?" ,,Yea..you said you wanted to try that. Was that not right? Fuck..I knew I should have chosen something else.." I sighed and looked down.

,,Baby. It's fine! You are right, I always wanted to try it. So it was a good choice, okay?" Liz smiled, stood up and walked around to me to give me a little kiss on the cheek.

,,Would you mind if I sit next to you?" She asked and I nodded. ,,I wouldn't." I scooped over and Liz sat down next to me. She took my hand and my heart skipped a beat.

She was so caring and loving towards me. Liz was always like this. Oh how lucky I was to have her in my life.

,,You saw her face when you called me my love?" Liz tried to distract me and I giggled. ,,Yes she was so mad." I laughed and she joined me.

Though we stopped when a you g waiter came our way with a big tray in his hands. ,,Liz look! She doesn't even want to serve us anymore."
Liz laughed a little. Damn her laugh was so cute.

The waiter put down the tray on the table. ,,Excuse me sie?" The man turned to me and smiled. ,,Yes? What can I do for you?" He asked and I took out a little letter.

,,Could you please do what is written on there? If it is not too much to ask for of course." He opened it and I noticed how curious Liz was staring at the letter. She probably tried to read it.

I simply ignored it and waited for a respond. The waiter nodded. ,,It would be a pleasure madam." He walkes away and I faced the big ass lobster and all the food that was on the table.

,,Damn it looks delicious!" My mouth watered and I was ready to dig in. But..

,,Liz what is wrong?" I looked at her and saw the curiosity in her eyes. ,,What was written in that letter? She asked. I knew she would. But I would not give in and tell her.

,,Nothing." I smiled innocently and started to eat. ,,Don't you want some, my love?" Liz shook her head.

,,Tell me what was on that paper?" ,,No! You have to wait." ,,Then I won't eat!" ,,Well I don't care then. That just means more lobster for me. I pay anyway."

,,No way you are eating that alone and I never say no to free food!" Liz joined me in eating and I laughed a little.

———————————————

I split the date in two parts since it would be too long lol. Anywho I will update the next chapter somewhen lol. So stay tuned.

Bye lovelies!