Fxcking cats

Shoutout to QueenAenean who still has not uploaded tho she said she would upload when I do. Look who updated twice before you did. Lmao. (Take your time tho! Amazing stories take time.) Btw you not uploading gives me a lil bit motivation tbh. Idk why.

And another shoutout to mah bawby _theonethats_MADDIE_ for motivating me to write and update. But like. Update! I wanna read..!!

Now let's start

><<<><><><><><><><><><><
SMUT WARNING!! ;)
><><><><><><><><><><><><

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 3rd person *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Amanda walked into her room with Liz on her waist. ,,Are we really gonna sleep?" Liz asked kind of disappointed and made a sad face.

,,Yes." Amanda grinned and threw Liz on the bed. She closed the door and locked it. ,,But it was just started to get interesting.." Liz replied and looked at Amanda walking towards her.

,,It will stay interesting, love." Amanda smirked and climbed up on the bed and on top of Liz. ,,What do you think you are doing here?" Liz still had her eyes locked on Amanda.

Well how could she not when Amanda was half naked on top of her? Liz's face heated up when she looked a little bit below Amanda's collarbones.

,,Just having some fun." Amanda answered and leaned down. Her chest pressed against Liz's when she kissed her.

Amanda kissed over lizs chin down to her neck and left some love bites here and there. ,,Amanda.." Liz moaned a little, but shut herself almost immediately after.

,,What is it love?" Amanda held herself a little bit up and looked into lizs eyes. ,,You're not the dominant one." Liz said smirking and pushed Amanda a little up to turn them around after.

Amanda looked at Liz almost a little bit sad. ,,I wanted to try.." she mumbled and pouted. ,,Next time maybe."

Liz smiled and brought Amanda's face back to look at her. Amanda just had to break her pouting state as she saw Liz's angelic smile.

She leaned down and kissed Amanda passionately but soft. Liz's hand slid down into Amanda's pants and she pulled them down slowly.

When Liz got rid of the pants she got up a little and looked at Amanda. ,,Seems like you planned this?" Liz asked when she saw that Amanda wore absolutely nothing underneath her pants.

As an answer she only got a sly smirk. ,,Well..can't deny your offer then." Liz climbed off the bed and walked around to the other side, where the nightstand was.

Amanda's eyes followed her every movement. Liz opened the drawer and grabbed something, but hid it so Amanda won't see. She walked back, undressed herself while doing so and climbed back onto the bed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Liz's POV *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I got on top of Amanda again and grabbed her wrists. I bound them together with the tie that I found in Amanda's drawer. Don't know why that's in there..

After I bound them together, I also bound them to the bed frame. I sat up on Amanda's lap and looked down on her.

,,You're absolutely beautiful." She blushed a little. ,,And your wrists look good bound to the bed frame." I added and smirked down at her.

Amanda had her eyes half lidded and her breathing was already a little bit faster. I slid down from her lap and between her legs.

She watched my every move and struggled slightly to get her hands free, without success tho. I know a special technique so that she would never be able to open it.

I gently caressed over her thighs, teasing her every so often by gliding over her heat. „Liz..stop teasing and fuck me already." Amanda moaned softly.

„Impatient are we?" But I granted her wish and slowly circled around her clit with my thumb while carefully sliding a finger into her.

Amanda was wet and probably waited the whole evening just to get fucked. So I didn't want to let her wait longer.

I moved my hand in a slow pace and laid the other one on her breast. Her skin was so soft.. Amanda shivered under my touch and I kissed her thighs. I made sure to also leave some hickeys there.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 3rd person *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Amanda moaned and still attempted to free her hands to touch Liz. The blonde added another finger and quickened the pace just a little.

Liz looked up at her fiancé and moved inch by inch closer. She looked up one more time to get the assurance of Amanda and then gently licked over Amandas clit.

Said one clawed the sheets and bit her lip oh so lightly as soon as Liz pushed her tongue inside. ,,Fuck..L-Liz." she moaned which send shivers down Liz's spine.

Eventually the blonded used both her tongue and her finger to make Amanda come. But that never happened.

A few seconds before Amanda was even able to come, Faith jumped on the bed and crawled over Amanda.

,,Faith!" Liz exclaimed in a shocked and annoyed tone. Well no wonder. ,,You're ruining everything!" Amanda breathed and her body calmed down.

Liz sat up and both girls just looked at Faith. ,,You're not gonna say anything to your defense?" Liz asked ironically, knowing faith could only answer in little 'meows'.

And that's what she did. Faith meowed a few times, making innocent eyes and licking her paw afterwards.

,,Ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous." (Shoutout to everyone who gets that reference) Amanda just rolled her eyes at faith laid down on her chest.

,,Well.." Amanda looked past faith and at Liz. ,,That ruined the mood.." She mumbled. ,,Yea.." Liz agreed and got up to lay down next to Amanda.

,,Let's cuddle." Amanda suggested and smirked at Liz, knowing she does not particularly like cuddling. ,,Do we have to?" Liz retorted and looked repellent.

Amanda only looked at Liz and she got the hint. ,,K, fine." Amanda carefully moved faith off from her chest and next to her. Liz turned to Amanda and they scooped closer into a cuddling position.

,,Next time we lock out the cat." Liz said grinning and kissed Amanda passionately. ,,Yes we will."

And with that the girls fell asleep one after the other, Amanda being the first one. Liz played with Amanda's hair until she fell asleep herself.

But they soon where waken up again by a loud noise.

——————————————————

Oop- cliffhanger xx