Chapter thirty two~

Chapter by: me

Heather's PoV

Jessica hadn't stopped complaining after Heather Duke had left. She kept whining on about something or another, she was just being so annoying. "I don't know why you picked this carpet. It's gross and itchy."

"That's because it wasn't meant for lying on, Jessica. Get up." I rub the bridge of my nose as Jessica fluttered her legs in the air, lying on her back.

"Don't tell me what to do." She commanded, swinging her arms upwards to grab on to her toes. The whole position looked immensely uncomfortable, yet I knew she'd do anything to piss me off.

"You're just moody because you're fated one isn't here," I huff.

"Yeah don't be such a grumpy pants," (Y/N) commented. Her tone was poised into a mock. Jess sighed and rolled into her stomach.

"That obvious, huh?"

"A little." I giggle, as I pull (Y/N) closer to me.

"Ugh. It's just that. I kind of love her already and I've just met her. I know she can't love me because humans aren't capable of that unless they're like... clinically insane..? But I just want her to love me and hold my hand and- and kiss me on the nose when it's cold and cuddle me-" she stops for a moment as she thinks. "I just wanna be with her!" Suddenly she gets up and walks to the window. "Why doesn't she love me? I'm pretty! I'm cute! I'm virginal!- kind of... Im sporty! I'm flexible where most girls falter. HELL I'd even be Jewish for her!"

"That's a bit of a stretch..." (Y/N) whispers.

"I just don't get what I've gotta do to get her to love me!" She sounded tired and emotionally wounded. It kind of saddened me, I hated seeing her like this... and by the look on her face, so did (Y/N).

"Maybe approach her like a-... you know... NORMAL person?" (Y/N) proposed. Jessica groaned at the idea and shook her head. "What about if you dazzle her!?" She did jazz hands and everything. Jessica smirked and turned to face her.

"Do go on."

"Well... You have got to be sophisticated and collected. But unique. She likes unique." Subconsciously my grip tightened around my fated one ever so slightly. I hated that she knows so much about her. She should know more about me. I wish she'd just forget her. "Heather, as much as I love you, that grip is too much..."

"Oh right- sorry." I quickly loosened my hold around her and she sighed with relief a bit.

"I'VE GOT IT. I MAY BE GONE FOR A FEW DAYS BUT ITS PERFECT! THANK YOU (Y/N)!" Jessica bellowed as she was already half way out the door.