Chapter thirty three~

Chapter by: xlovemusicalsx

Warning: This is a smut chapter! If you're not about that, next chapter comes out tomorrow :)

Heather's POV

It had been a couple days, and my need to be with (y/n) was growing by the minute. This was typically the day in mating season you'd mark your soulmate, but I didn't want to if she didn't want to.

Just thinking about it send tingles down my body. I crossed my legs uncomfortably, leaning into (y/n) as we laid on the couch. She was reading and I had to resist slipping my own finger down my pants, ignoring the growing sensation in my lower regions.

Suddenly, I felt something on my thigh. It was cold and felt so good, it nearly sent me over the edge. I looked down frantically, seeing (y/n)'s hand resting there. I bit my lip to suppress a moan at the contact.

"Don't tease me like that, babe." I half growled, half moaned. Dammit. I wanted to stay cool, but something primal in me that had my mate right next to me needed to mark her. It was different those other years, sure I'd had this exact feeling but I was alone to ride it out.

Through half lidded eyes I saw (y/n) smirk playfully, the kind that drove me wild. She pressed our lips back, and before my sensible brain could process it, my vampire instincts had me making out with her.

When we parted for air, I was under her, having subconsciously pulled her onto my lap. I looked up at her, loving everything I saw. She played with my hair, twirling it around my fingers at the back of my head and driving me absolutely insane.

"What if I want you to mark me?" She asked under her breath. My grip around her thighs tightened.

"Are you sure?" I asked, not wanting to pressure her into anything. I could take care of this myself.

"I am, Heather. I want you to fuck me senseless." She breathed, and immediately I picked her up, hands on her ass to carry her, loving the feeling of her thighs around my waist.

"Your wish is my command, love." I whispered as I opened the door to the guest bedroom we'd been sleeping in, considering my old one had a coffin.

I set her down, immediately getting to work undressing her. Today she wore a hugely oversized t-shirt, so I easily pulled it off and kissed all over her skin, from her face, down her neck, along her shoulders, down the middle of her chest and to her stomach. I continued down, unzipping her jeans playfully slow. I looked up at her and loved the look of her blushing and biting her lower lip, already lost in pleasure only I could give.

"I love you Heather, for the love of god move faster." She panted, her chest rising and falling deliciously quickly. I did as she said, pulling the jeans off leaving her in only her matching black panties and bra. I kissed the insides of her thighs, getting close to her core, still teasing.

She dove down to my level, shocking me as she connected our lips. I pulled her up onto the bed, crawling on top of her.

"You have far too many clothes on." She whispered, starting to undo the buttons on my red button up. As she popped each button, she pressed a delightfully soft kiss to the new skin. I was so close already, I just wanted and needed her. When she slid my shirt off my arms, she got to my slacks. She pulled them off, laughing a bit before re-connecting our lips. I gently bit her lower lip, dragging it with me as we departed, making playful eye contact.

I got back to work, inching backwards and back to her core. I pulled the thin cloth off, and dove in to start eating her out.

This continued for a while until she came for the first time of the night, making my instictual brain go quiet. Before another round I looked up at her, hiding none of the love written on my face.

"We have the rest of eternity to have sex. Tonight, (y/n) (l/n), I'm making love to you."

(638 words)