Chapter fourty two~

Chapter by: me

Kurt's PoV

"Babe, can you pass me my letterman's jacket from high-school?" I shout throwing all the clothes in my closet into the floor.

"Uh... sure? Why do you need it though?" Ram yells back, walking to the room with the jacket.

"Because," I kiss him on the lips, taking the jacket from him, "we're visiting Heather and (Y/N) today. Hopefully they've fucked already. The sexual tension was so thick, I'd struggle to cut it with a chainsaw!" I comment. His face held a confused face as he visibly thinks. "I did tell you..."

"I uhh... I think I forgot..." he replies rubbing the back of his neck. I sigh jokingly and roll my eyes.

"You're so lucky we're mates," I kiss him again and he puts his hand on my waist, pulling my closer- deepening the kiss.

"Oh come on, you'd love me even if we're weren't."

"Hmmm true," I smile as I kiss him again. "Right. You best get ready." I pull in the letterman jacket and walk out the room, letting him get changed in peace.

————————————————————————

"Heather? (Y/N)?" Kurt calls out, entering the house. "Anyone home?"

"Kurt. Ram." A voice greets from the top of the stairs. We instinctively look up as they start looking down. "Quelle surprise!" Their face comes into view- JESSICA?

"Jessica? Holy shit- no way!" I wrapped her into a hug still shocked she was here. She'd been in France for a while, I believe. "When did you get back?!"

"A few weeks ago. Heather let me stay with her."

"Speaking of Heather..." Ram trails off, twiddling with his thumbs. "Has her and (Y/N)... you know..."

"Yes. Yes they have." She shudders but she's still evidently happy for her sister. Ram looks relieved that she didn't make him say the word 'sex'. He's different than he used to be. Those kind of words make him uncomfortable when he says them. "Anyway, I don't think we've met? Allow me to formally introduce myself. I'm Jessica Chandler, Heather's amazing older sister- who she loves with all her heart."

"Uhh yeah. I'm Ram- Kurt's mate."

"Well Nice to meet you, Ram" she smiles. He returns it awkwardly.

"Speaking of fated ones-" She seems to read my mind, interrupting me mid sentence.

"Yes. They had reincarnated awhile ago, actually. Me not being here meant I didn't see her and i couldn't feel more left out." She looked a little sad but before I could comment she interrupted me again. "It's Heather Duke and she kind of hates me a little bit. We had a moment but I'm not sure if it will go well in the future." She sighed. She looked so helpless. Then something clicked.

"Heather Duke as in... Heather Duke?" I hold in my laughter a little; my face is probably red right now but I don't care.

"Yes. Heather Duke. The one Heather went to high school with- and I assume Ram too."