Chapter fifty one~

Chapter by: xlovemusicalsx

(y/n)'s POV

"Babe, is anyone here yet?" Heather called down to me, scurrying down the stairs. She'd decided we should dress up for the first Supernatural Council meeting, so while she finished her makeup I was arranging chairs and couches into a circle with a table in the middle for snacks and drinks.

"No, not yet. Come here though, I wanna see how you look!" I said back as I set the last chair in place. The snacks were fancier than I expected, with cheese and crackers with little pieces of sausage strewn on a nice platter. Yes, I knew the Chandlers were rich, but I didn't quite expect it to be this extensive.

Heather emerged looking like an angel in a red knee-length dress, skirt portion glowing with her movement. She also had a gold belt, along with a couple bracelets and a beautifully ornate necklace in the same color. Her shoes were strappy sandals in a slightly lighter gold, matching her hair.

"Damn, got a crush on a guest?" I joked, hitting her arm flirtatiously. She smirked, grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, her name's (y/n). She's really cute." She said before pulling me in to a light, casual hug. I smiled, rubbing her back lightly, grinning ear to ear.

"She sounds like a real catch. Good luck." I said with a wink.

"Yeah, she's looking really nice today. Gotta dress to impress." She said, eying me up and down with a wink. I was wearing a black and white striped dress with a bright green belt, matching ankle socks and black converse, not nearly as nice as she set the standard for.

"She appreciates that, Heather. But no eye sex now, they'll be over any minute and Jess is in the house too." I scolded playfully, pulling in teasingly close to Heather. She couldn't kiss me tonight since she wore bright red lipstick, and it was super fun to mess with her.

"Unfair, you'd better commit if you're gonna nearly kiss me." She whined at a whisper.

I pulled away with a Cheshire grin adoring my face. "No, I don't think I will. Here's Jess now, hi!"

She waved back with a grin, smoothing out her turquoise blouse that she wore with nicer black jeans.

"I really hope Dukie comes next time, I have a date with her tomorrow so I could ask." She said wistfully, playing with her light-ginger hair that was curled just above her shoulders.

"You have a date with her and didn't tell us?!" I gasped, grinning. She nodded.

"Yeah, it's no real big deal, and the guests will be here any minute. Let's sit." She said, shrugging. We both knew it was definitely a big deal.

"Oh fine, but I expect details." I scolded, moving to sit next to Heather on the couch.

And then, the doorbell rang.

(479 words)