Chapter fourty nine~

Chapter by: xlovemusicalsx

(y/n)'s POV

"What else to find out about vampires? I don't even know all that much about em." I asked Mac.

"Well apparently not being able to go in the sun is actually a common allergy, and not inherent to being a vampire. Their skin gets all red like a normal sunburn but more painful and a lot quicker." She explained. I nodded, recalling Heather mentioning that.

"Oh yeah, Heather mentioned that since she's better off than most vampires. Her allergy isn't severe, it's just annoying. Another cool fact is they can read minds. The easiest voice to hear for them is that of their fated one, but they can do so for most humans." I told her, causing her to light up.

"Yeah, I did read that! It's so interesting how different vampires are to humans. Hey, I've gotta go, I have work. Bye!" She said, pulling me into a hug before rushing out the door as quickly as she came.

My mind wandered back to the period blood thing, causing me to stifle a laugh at Heather's reaction. How flustered she got was really adorable.

"C'mon babe, lets forget it." Heather whined from the other room.

"Aww, but you're so cute when you complain." I teased, going into my bedroom to see her sitting on my bed next to Barrett.

"No I am not, and the period thing is totally untrue, I've never done that." She huffed, crossing her arms across her chest and pouting.

"Well would you do it?" I asked slyly, sitting down on the bed with my hip brushing her knee.

"What?" She sputtered, going redder than the blood she drinks.

"I'm starting my period soon, and I'm simply proposing that I wouldn't mind trying it if you'd be okay with it." I proposed, face heating up a little bit. She looked at me, eyes flitting all over in shock.

"You're just saying that because you like getting eaten out." She said, a small smile slipping onto her pretty face.

I pressed my hand to my chest dramatically. "Not true!" I gasped jokingly.

"You're just a huge bottom." She stayed smugly, clearly less embarrassed at the idea now, despite the pinkness still residing on her cheeks.

"Well yeah, but that's not why! I'm just trying to help." I said with a wink. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine, you're lucky I love you." She submitted, leaning in for a quick kiss that I automatically reciprocated. I smiled into it, breaking it up but she smiled back.

"I love you too." I whispered before reconnecting our lips into another passionate kiss.

"Hey, we should start moving you into my house. Your cats would love it, I'm sure." She said after we parted for air. I nodded, grinning.

"Yeah, I can start moving my stuff any time you're ready." I stated quietly,  score pressing a kiss to the tip of her nose.

"I'm ready now." She whispered, reconnecting our lips. Yeah, days like these reminded me why I was in love with this girl.

(508 words)