Chapter fourty three~

Chapter by: xlovemusicalsx

Kurt's POV

"Hey Jessica, could you show us (y/n)'s apartment? We ought to say hey to her and Heather, and if she's cool with it we can all hang out." I asked. I would just sniff it out, but I'd only seen her once so I didn't know her scent, and once vampires find their fated ones and mark them, their scent changes. So I couldn't track her alone either.

"Oh sure! Have you met (y/n)? She's a real sweetheart, I'm glad Heather's fated one is as good for her as you two are for each other." Jessica said while putting on her shoes.

"We met her briefly when she had a run-in with JD. She seemed nice, but I'm glad she's good for Heather." Ram answered, grabbing Jessica's keys for her. I kissed his cheek softly, living for the texture of his stubble against my face. Anything about my mate just made me feel all gooey inside.

"She doesn't live very far, and apparently Heather Mac was just over. Good friend of (y/n)'s. Isn't that a cool coincidence? Everyone from your clique in high school, even counting (y/n). Apparently she was the goth kid who hung out with you guys sometimes!" Jessica laughed, all nostalgic, as we walked.

"That was her? Oh my god!" I yelped, laughing too.

"Oh how the times have changed us all." Ram added, using a bad British accent.

"Yeah, I don't think any of us expected to be so gay. But here we are." Jess said.

"Yep, you and Duke, us two, Heather and (y/n). The gays really are dominating the group now." I said.

"Better than the lone gay in a friend group." Ram chimed in with a shrug.

"True. Oh, here! This is (y/n)'s apartment. Let's go." Jess said, gesturing to a light blue building that looked like it had maybe 5 floors, plus the lobby. She led us to the door on the second floor reading 24 on a shiny fake-gold plate. Jessica knocked in her own signature way, 3 short knocks, one longer knock, then another short knock.

"Mac also lives in this building, on the fifth floor." Jessica said with a smile, right before the door opened to reveal (y/n) with Heather Chandler wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Oh, hi guys! Come in." (y/n) greeted politely, stepping out of our way. We all came inside, and in the small kitchenette area Mac was sitting, drinking from a yellow mug.

"What brings you goons by?" Chandler  asked before pressing a kiss to her girlfriend's cheek.

"Ram and I wanted to swing by and say hey, and it looks like almost all of the gang's here! We should all seriously hang out." I said with a grin.

"Yeah, our very own Supernatural Council." Chandler snorted.

"Are you guys all supernatural too?" Mac asked, standing quietly.

"We are indeed. I'm a vampire and these two idiots are werewolves, and mates. Soulmates, but for wolf-boys." Jess explained, earning a flick to her shoulder from me.

"You and I are the only just-humans here, Mac. Human alliance?" (y/n) joked, holding out her pinkie finger. Mac linked pinkies with her, smiling.

"I think a supernatural council is a good idea. We can all meet up weekly and chat about our lives, and our communities considering Kurt and Ram live in a pack, and I typically stay with other vampires. We just need JD and Veronica. (y/n), Mac and Veronica can stay updated too, since they obviously know about us despite being human." Jess said.

"Plus, Veronica is JD's fated one." (y/n) added, earning shocked stares from everyone in the room.

"How do you know that?" Chandler asked, tightening her hold on her lover. I could see the glint of fear in her eyes, and considering JD had attacked her before, I understood.

"Veronica and I are good friends, she told me. They just found out two days ago." She explained, before setting her head down on Chandler's shoulder to ease her.

"Well, the gang will be all together soon. Us two can find Veronica and JD, especially since they're a package bundle now. If he marked her, then someone with a phone will have to ask them." I said.

"You don't have a phone?" Mac asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah, our pack all live together and phones don't get good service in our building, so we don't bother. Now, whose house is next week's meeting and when is it?" Ram explained.

"I'll host it. Wednesday night, 7-9pm." Chandler decided. The two living with her nodded.

"Okay, first meeting adjourned, everyone go home." (y/n) said.

It was nice talking to all my friends again.

(799 words)