1- Fucked Up Situation

Dedicated to flickertomykiwi because I miss ya😔

**

Niall was freaking out.

Major freaking out. He had no idea how he found himself in a situation like that. Harry was his Math teacher?

Not a while long, he and Harry had been fucking and had decided to go separate ways after their holiday ended.

He also was aware of the fact that they had said they'd hook up again if they ever crossed paths but this was a major surprise.

Everyone in class erupted in whispers as soon as they saw Harry. Probably talking about how good looking he was because he was really good looking.

He looked around and saw that girls were looking at Harry and biting their lips, some were trying to show more skin on their chest areas and others were just gazing at him dreamily.

He looked amazing in his tight black pants and black dress shirt with his chest on display and a black blazer on top to complete the outfit.

His feet were adorned in black boots and his fingers had the familiar rings which Niall knew how they felt on skin.

Suddenly Harry cleared his throat, capturing the attention of everyone and thereby, silencing them.

He took off his blazer and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt then he turned to address the class.

"Good morning everyone." Harry said in his husky voice with a slow accent which did things to Niall in Spain.

"So as you can see I'm your new Math teacher for the whole year. You can call me Mr. Styles and I only have two rules." Harry said and looked around at the attentive students. He had yet to see Niall.

"First rule is, know the reason why you are in this class. And we won't have any problems. I mean you know why you come to school and if you know why you are in my class and do what you are supposed to do then we'll be all good." Harry clarified while everyone except Niall nodded.

"The second rule is, follow the first rule." He finished and people smiled and chuckled but he remained serious.

"Are we clear?" Harry asked and they all agreed, well everyone except Niall who was still staring and trying to make sense of the situation.

"Now, you know who I am so I would like to know you as well. You just stand up and tell me your name and anything about yourself. Be it a hobby, favourite subject. Anything but keep it PG." He said again and the class erupted in laughter, even Niall smiled.

He was good to say that though, because students were... were students.

Harry talked to the class more then he sat down in his chair and looked at his class, motioning for the first person to stand up and speak.

*

Two more people and it would be Niall's turn. How does he casually say it? Harry hadn't yet seen Niall because the latter was a back bencher.

Hi I'm Niall and we had a good time in Spain?

He internally laughed at himself because that's just...not acceptable. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Louis sit down. He was next to him which meant, Niall was next.

Niall reluctantly stood up and looked at Harry. The moment Harry saw him, he did a double take.

And when he was convinced that it was Niall, his eyes widened and locked with the younger lad's.