6- Uhm...new information

Dedicated to Jacky_Sikowitz for the amazing new cover. Thank very much love, I really appreciate it.

**

The next day when Niall woke up, he got out of bed and took a step towards the door so that he could go to the bathroom. But as soon as he did so, he felt a sharp pain shoot from his arse to up his spine, making him wince and sit back on the bed.

"Fuck!" He hissed and lay back down look up at the celling.

Suddenly, the thought of staying in bed all morning after a nice warm bath and breakfast seemed so tempting. He was feeling like he had felt the first time he and Harry fucked. Very sore.

He sighed and pushed himself up and walked to the door slowly. As much as he wanted to just rest away, he couldn't because he would have to fake being sick and his parents would want him to see a doctor.
Also Louis and Zayn would come to see him and they'd ask all sorts of things until he spilled.

And spilling that he had a sore arse meant telling them about the previous say. But he couldn't, atleast not yet.

So he went to the bathroom and decided to freshen up as he thought about what to tell his inquisitive friends when they notice his slight limp.

Half an hour later, Niall made his way downstairs to the kitchen just as Maura finished making a plate for him.

"Good morning baby." She smiled at him brightly.

"Morning mum." Niall smiled back and sat on the stool wincing when the hard surface met his bum.

"Are you okay?" She asked him looking worried.

"Yeah. I'm fine, just a slight headache." He lied smoothly, hoping she doesn't call him out on his lie.

"Headache? Wait, you came home quite late yesterday, where you drinking? And on a school night?" She narrowed her eyes at him and he internally sighed in relief.

"No mum, I didn't drink. Just didn't get enough sleep s'all." He said.

"Okay, I trust you Ni. Now eat up or you'll be late." She said and poured him orange juice.

Niall started eating and felt guilty for lying to his mum. She and his dad trusted Niall and gave him permission to do what he wanted as long as he made the right decisions. And in return he didn't keep things from them and also worked hard in school.

Well, he told them everything except for Harry. He didn't know how they would react if they knew that he was sleeping with someone much older than him who happened to be his teacher.

He shivered at the thought and quickly finished his breakfast then he kissed him mum and left for school.

*

When he got to school, Niall found his friends waiting for him by his usual parking space and as soon as they saw his car, they walked over to him.

Niall quickly got out of his car and closed the door before Louis and Zayn could see the pillow that was on his seat. He had gone back to his bedroom and sneaked a pillow out to his car because the seat was uncomfortable as hell.

"Ni! Morning!" Louis greeted loudly and Niall smiled at his brightness in the morning.

"Hey Ni, how are you?" Zayn asked much softer than Louis. And Niall greeted his friends back then he and them started for the doors.

They walked in and got swallowed in the sea of students in the hallways.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked and Zayn as well as Niall looked at him.