25- Who The Hell Is Shawn?

Here's a chapter my sweet creatures.

I'm gonna go back to bed and continue crying my eyes out because Harry's defeated face at the end of #Falling is too much for my heart.

Warning Bitchy Niall ahead!

**

Niall looked up at Harry. He wasn't mad at him, but he knew that when  the high left him he would be more than mad at Harry. He would be angry.

He was glad he chose to get high with Shawn after school, because god knows he needed the guts to face Harry after he broke his heart.

"You are stoned Niall. And in school. Do you know how many rules you have broken?" Harry gripped his chin and looked into eyes.

"Get your hands off me." Niall pushed Harry's hands away. "You and I broke them rules more times than I can count on my fingers, what did you do about it?"

When Harry kept quiet, Niall scoffed.

"That's what I fucking thought. And thanks for the supply, I actually found the weed in your bathroom, guessing it's Louis'."

Harry pinched the bridge of his nose and groaned. He knew that Niall was stubborn but resorting to drugs was not the best way.

And he was determined to make him see the mistake he was making whether he liked it or not.

"Language, Niall. I know you are angry with me but I honestly care about you. I really do. I can't love you like you want me to but I want the best for you. And this," he pointed to Niall's eyes, "is not the best way. You are so much better than this."

Niall sat back and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Okay. Thanks, I guess?" It came out as a question and he hunched over his book to finish solving the problem he was working on.

"Why are you such a stubborn jerk?" Harry gritted his teeth.

"I'm the stubborn jerk? Have you ever stepped away from the mirror for a second to see yourself?" Niall smiled sweetly, too sweetly for Harry's liking.

"What exactly are you saying? Niall, I'm still your elder and your teacher show me some respect." Harry said angrily.

Niall smiled again. "You do know exactly what I'm talking about Harry. Stubborn, you were the one being stubborn not me. I gave you my all but your were too damn stubborn. And a jerk? I think we both know who the jerk is between us."

Harry's nose flared. He had been angry at Niall but now he was really really angry. But he didn't want Niall to have the satisfaction of knowing that so he closed his eyes and counted to ten in his head.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that Niall had gone back to solving his math.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Niall. I'm sorry, okay? I can't give you what you want. I mean, hooking up with you was something I shouldn't have done in the first place." Harry took a breath to look at Niall who was rolling his eyes.

"It's not easy for me, not getting sexually involved with students, that's the first rule-" Harry didn't get to finish his sentence as Niall cut him short.

"I thought the first rule was 'wipe from front to back' or have them life rules changed?" Niall raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

"You are fucking impossible, you know that?" Harry balled up his fists.

"Language, sir." Niall said and almost laughed out loud when he saw Harry's face turn red from anger.

"I'm talking about the career path that I've chosen." He said.