Epilogue- Where It All Began

"Harry I'm nervous." Niall said and held Harry's left hand tightly.

Both lads were in a car, with Harry behind the wheel, driving to Harry's parents' house.

It was just two weeks after summer break had started and the past two weeks had been the best for Niall so far and he couldn't wait to see where life took them.

Now Harry had to take Niall to see his parents and to say Niall was nervous was an understatement.

"You'll be fine, baby. They'll love you." Harry reassured Niall and squeezed his hand.

Niall took a deep breath and tried to calm down but it was hard.

"Gemma hates me, Haz. I can still remember the glare she sent my way when you told her about us last week." Niall stressed.

It was a nasty night and recalling it was the least of Niall's favourite things to do.

He had been cuddled up with Harry on the sofa in his boyfriend's living room as they watched a movie.

Suddenly there was a knock and Harry quickly stood up to open the door, thinking that it was the pizza they had ordered.

But, it turned out that it was Gemma and Ms. Green of all people.

Niall felt a shiver run through his body just by recalling how he practically had to lock himself in Harry's bedroom to get away from his sister who was mad that Harry was with him instead of her friend.

"She has come around. And will apologize for the way she treated you. You will see." Harry said confidently and that was supposed to calm Niall down but none of that happened.

Finally, Harry pulled up in a driveway of what Niall assumed was his parents' house.

"Should we go in now, or do you need a few moments?" Harry asked lovingly and kissed Niall's hand that was still in his left hand.

Niall smiled at his boyfriend and shook his head. "I'm okay, shall we?"

Harry leaned in for a quick peck and then got out of the car, rushing to open Niall's door, who blushed and smiled.

Harry took hold of Niall's hand in his and led him inside the house.

As soon as they were over the threshold, Harry was tackled in a hug by his sister who was spending the weekend at her parents'.

"Harry! I missed you, how are you?" She greeted and Niall smiled at them, standing by the side to give the siblings some space.

Harry hugged her back and soon two people who Niall assumed to be Harry's parents', cane rushing into the room with big smiles at seeing their youngest child.

The parents pulled Harry into a hug and Niall was pulled aside by Gemma.

"I'm sorry, Niall. I was being bitchy but I didn't mean any of that crap I said about you. You make Harry happy and his happiness is what matters to me. I hope we can start over, again, I'm really sorry." Gemma said taking Niall by surprise because that wasn't what he was expecting from the older sibling, at all.

He opened his mouth to say something but had to close it because nothing came to his mind as he was busy thinking about what just happened.

Suddenly he realized that the room was quiet, too quiet and when he looked behind Gemma he saw Harry and his parents looking at both of them with small smiles on their faces.

He looked back at Gemma and smiled then he opened his arms and she gladly walked into them.

After the embrace with Harry's sister, Niall greeted Anne and Desmond and soon they were bonding over golf while Harry and his mother were preparing food.