4- Your Hair Looks... Disheveled.

"Harry what the hell?" You can't just turn me down and then kiss me after a month." Niall was furious when they broke the kiss.

He was furious at Harry for kissing him but he was even more furious at himself for kissing back.

"You kissed back, baby. I know you wanted it as much as I did." Harry said and Niall glared at him.

"You said this couldn't happen, what changed?" Niall raised a curious eyebrow.

"You are mine. We are exclusive, I don't want to see you with other people." Harry said almost possessively.

"And if I don't want?" Niall countered, daring Harry.

"We can't have this conversation when we both know that we want this." Harry said and looked deep in Niall's eyes.

For a moment or two they seemed to be in a staring contest and when Harry started leaning in again, Niall snapped out of it and shoved Harry off of him.

"Leave me alone, I'm not some whore who you can use whenever you please." He started for the door but Harry held his hand and yanked him backwards, quite harshly.

"The fuck is wrong with ya?" Niall hissed and rubbed his wrist which was sure gonna bruise.

"This is what I don't like about kids, you can't just have a civil conversation without them being all dramatic about it. You wanted to hook up with me and now that I'm granting you that wish and you are being a drama queen." Harry whisper yelled.

Niall gasped and glared at Harry.

"You are an unbelievable Harry, you know that? For fuck's sake, I was civil about all this and you are the one who wanted nothing to do with me. Now you change your mind and call me dramatic? Well news flash, you can leave me alone! And I'm not a fucking kid." Niall yelled, not caring if anyone could hear him.

"Lower your voice Niall. And I'm still your teacher show me respect." Harry looked at the younger boy.

"Fine, sir." Niall rolled his eyes and started for the door again.

"Wait." Harry called and Niall sighed but stopped.

"What do you want from me Harry?" He asked calmly.

"I want you Niall, I want what we had in Spain. I want all of you but you and I both know that we are no strings attached kind of people. No doing anything that couples do except for having fun." Harry breathed out.

"You want us to be fucking without any commitments?" Niall asked and Harry grimaced but nodded nonetheless.

"And we have to be discreet, like you said." Harry started. "Oh and break off whatever you have with that Jordan lad." He added and Niall raised his eyebrows.

"Excuse me, do we need to google what 'no strings attached' means? What I do when I'm not with you is my own business unless, you want a relationship?" He raised his eyebrows at him.

"Besides nothing is going on between me and him." Niall added and Harry scoffed.

Harry was convinced that something was really going on between the two but he chose to keep quiet about it, for now. Because like Niall said, what each of them did was none of their business.

"Alright, I understand. So deal?" Harry asked and Niall looked at him as though he was tryna solve calculus on his face then he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"I'll think about it." Niall said and left the room, leaving Harry alone and dazed at how cheeky Niall was.

On his way out, Niall.bumped into Mr.Payne who was headed to Harry's classroom.