33- You're Gonna Love It!

This is the last chapter of Built For One, guys. I hope you liked the book as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

I'm really sad but everything eventually comes to an end right?

I'm gonna write a proper thank you note in the epilogue but for now,

please enjoy....

**

"At last! I can't believe it! I say we hit the club, get smashed until we can't remember our names!" Louis said excitedly as soon as they were released from writing their last paper.

They were still in the car park and there were smiles all among the seniors because it's not everyday you finish school.

"Yeah, I second that. I think we deserve it. And because we worked our arses so much for the exam. We deserve a night to ourselves." Niall agreed making Louis smile and both lads' eyes were now fixed on Zayn.

"Don't look at me like that, I wouldn't oppose to this in a million years." Zayn smiled at his friends and the other two cheered.

"Although," Zayn said thoughtfully. "I think we should just hang out without drinking. I don't know about you but I don't wanna be hangover during my graduation tomorrow."

Niall and Louis let Zayn's words soak in and after half a minute both of them breathed a sigh of defeat because they knew that Zayn was right.

Who would really like to walk over the stage to receive their highschool diploma with a splitting headache?

No one, that's who.

"I hate it when you are right." Niall was the first one to recover and he directed his sentence to Zayn who grinned innocently.

"Hey we can still have fun without drinking." Zayn suggested and Louis nodded.

"I agree. We can hang out just the three of us. And eat junk and watch movies and just have a laugh about our final year in school." Louis added, excitement back in his blue eyes.

"Sound like a good idea. We can camp out at one of our places and make a fort!" Niall raised his hands excitedly.

So for the next few minutes, the three friends made plans on how they were gonna spend the night, just the three of them.

And it was finally decided that since they didn't want interruptions, they would spend the night at Liam's flat while he would crash at Harry's.

After they had made their plans, they joined their friends and talked about anything and everything until it was time for them to leave.

*

"Niall baby. I know you just finished school and you deserve it but you and your friends, alone before you graduate. Do you think that's a smart idea?" Niall's mother asked when he told them that he was gonna spend at Zayn's.

They were home and Maura had just made a cake for Niall.

"Yeah son, we were thinking of a nice night out. You know, dinner and movies and just have some time with you. We are so proud of you." His father too added and Niall smiled at the fact that his parents had already planned the night.

"Now I feel bad that I want to spend the night with my friends while you have the night planned out." Niall said, feeling genuinely sad.

"It's okay. Baby, we can reschedule. What I'm worried about though, is you hangover during your big day tomorrow." Maura said and flashed Niall a smile.