30- Mm?

Shout out to homewithnarry rosesftniall and brokallien. This chapter is dedicated to you. Thanks for reading and supporting the story guys, I really appreciate it😍😍

**

When Harry dragged Niall all the way to his classroom, it didn't even cross his mind that that was what Harry was going to do to him.

For all he knew, Harry was pissed at him for looking at him while singing and he wanted to tell him off.

How wrong he was.

Here he was with Harry kissing him.

Kissing him?

Harry was kissing him.

He hadn't felt his lips in a long long while and to say he'd missed them was an understatement of the century.

He felt Harry nudge his lips against his and that's when he snapped out it.

He was supposed to kiss back, right?

But no matter how good it felt to kiss Harry again, this all felt so wrong. And Niall didn't wanna be caught in the web again without clarification.

With all his will, he pushed Harry off of him and the older lad's eyes widened, almost as if realizing what he'd done without Niall's consent.

"Harry...?" Niall had so many questions to ask but he didn't know where to begin from. So he hoped Harry would just talk on his own accord without Niall actually asking anything.

"Niall, oh my god. I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry. I really am." Harry pulled on his hair.

Harry, pulling his hair like that, looked like a parent whose child hadn't come home from an outing after midnight and he was freaking out wondering if they were safe or not.

And in any other circumstances, Niall would have been doubled over laughing but he just crossed his arms over his chest and waited for Harry to actually stop pacing.

"Niall?" He finally stopped and stood infront of Niall.

"Mm?"

"I know apology is probably the last thing you wanna hear from me but I have to tell you or else I'm gonna choke on it until it kills me." Harry started and Niall raised his eyebrows, indicating that Harry could continue.

"Breaking your heart was the stupidest thing I have ever had to do and there's no day that passes that I don't hate myself for it. I mean at first, I thought that I just didn't like to see you waste your life with drugs and stuff. Then I started convincing myself that I was bothered because you were always with Shawn who is definitely a bad influence on you.

I knew all along but for some reason my heart couldn't come to accept the fact that I like you. I liked you all along Niall and that's why it hurt me to see Jordan being that close to you.

It took us to break what we had off for me to realise that I was already in too deep. That I had already fallen in love with you without even knowing it.

And I am so sorry for the all the hurt I caused you, Ni. I didn't mean it when I said I regretted what we had. Because if I was given the choice to relive my life, I would still gladly fall for you. The only thing I regret is not making you officially mine at the beginning.

I love you, god it feels so good to say it to you and not someone else. I know that my job is a hindrance to us being together in public but I promise you that I will put my all in you and I.