31- Shut Up

Guys, we are almost done with the book. Don't be silent readers please, voting or commenting takes only a few seconds.

I love you all soooo much.

Please enjoy...

**

"Oh Stacey, hi. I'm sorry but I can't." Harry glanced at Niall and then at the teacher.

"And why not?" She asked in an angry voice.

"I live on the other side of town, why don't you go with one of the buses? I'm sure they will be more than happy to drop you." Harry suggested and hid a smile because her face was priceless when he mentioned the bus.

"I don't travel by bus, like ever! So don't even suggest it. And even if we live away from each other, surely you can take me there, can't you?" She glared at him.

"Of course, of course I can take you if I can. But I can't." Harry said. "I was one of the organizing teachers and both of us are supposed to make sure the students get home safely, which means I'm going with the bus. Too bad you don't travel by bus." Harry said.

"You are unbelievable, Harry. How the hell am I supposed to get home now?" She asked and Harry shrugged.

"Give me your keys then, I'll bring your car on Monday." She held out her hand for Harry to drop the keys into her palm.

Harry was about to refuse but he was saved that worry when Mrs. Montgomery approached them.

"Harry, which bus are you going with, we gotta make sure these hardworkers get home safe." She asked then she turned to look at Ms. Green. "I thought you had already left, what's going on?"

"I was grading students and I lost track of time." She said and turned back to look at Harry.

"Okay, so why is your hand held out like that?" Mrs. Montgomery asked again.

"I need his car. You know I don't travel by bus." She said.

"I know. And here." Mrs. Montgomery took her keys from her handbag and handed them to her. "Use mine, we live in the same building after all."

Ms. Green gripped the keys in her hand tightly as she glared at Harry.

"Thanks." She said and went to look for the car grudgingly.

"She's something else. I'm sorry." Mrs. Montgomery looked at Harry with apologetic eyes.

"You don't have to Apologize Kristen. I think I'm used to her by now." Harry said.

"Okay then, let's go." Mrs. Montgomery said and led the way back to the buses.

"You okay baby?" Harry whispered when the female teacher was a little ahead of them.

"I'm fine, thanks." Niall smiled at his boyfriend.

They got to the buses but before Niall could get in one, his phone buzzed.

"I gotta take this, it's mum." Niall said to Harry and the teacher nodded.

He moved a few paces away and accepted the call.

"Ma."

"Ni, baby. Are you okay? I've been trying to reach you but I wasn't going through."

"I'm okay, ma. No need to worry."

"I'm your mother, Niall. Worrying about you is part of my job description."

At that, Niall rolled his eyes but there was a smile on his face.