24- Perfect Weather For HeartBreak

Harry sat on the sofa in his living room, looking at the couple infront of him. He had no idea what had happened out there.

All he knew was that Liam had come to check on him and soon went to check on his boyfriend and Niall -who apparently had broken down in the hall- and the next thing, Liam was bursting through his door and pacing back and forth.

Before Harry had the chance to give his bestfriend a few minutes to calm down and ask him what was wrong, Zayn too was bursting through the door and was begging Liam repeatedly.

Now Harry looked on, from what he had gathered in the span of two minutes since Zayn followed Liam, Zayn had kissed someone in the hall and Liam had seen it happen.

"I'm sorry, Liam. I really didn't mean to kiss him. I was just so overwhelmed with everything. Both Lou and I are very protective of him and seeing him cry and hurt like that just broke my heart." Zayn begged Liam and Harry did a double take.

Wait, what was Zayn on about?

He and Lou were protective of who?

Was it....Niall?

"You kissed Niall, Zayn. He's your friend and you kissed him knowing that I was a door away. Do you know how that makes me feel?" Liam spoke up for the first time. Effectively answering his own question.

And now Harry couldn't help but think of Niall. Where was he?

"I'm so sorry. It didn't mean anything, I'm sorry Li. I'm sorry." Zayn looked broken and Harry didn't know whether to comfort Liam or the poor teen.

So he stayed put and watched them.

"I'm mad at you Zee. But I'm gonna let it slide this one time. But nothing of this sort should happen again, okay?" Liam said, looking at his boyfriend and Zayn nodded eagerly.

"Thank you. It won't happen, I promise. Thank so much, I love you." Zayn launched himself into Liam's arms.

"I love you too." Liam hugged Zayn back. "Where is Ni- wait why do you have a hand print on your cheek?" Liam asked after breaking the hug and looking at Zayn's face well.

Harry too only noticed it when Liam brought it up.

Zayn's eyes widened as though he too had forgotten that he had it and he pulled on his hair.

"I'm a horrible horrible person. I deserve this slap and more. I'm horrible." Zayn said and it was now his turn to pace much like Liam had done.

"What happened?" Liam took hold of him and made him stop pacing, hugging him to his chest.

"Niall, slapped me. I blamed him for the kiss and he slapped me. But I didn't mean to hurt him I was just scared of your reaction and he was there and I just blamed him and he slapped me and he left and now I have lost him. I kissed him not the other way round so I don't even know why I blamed it on him and now-" Zayn stopped talking when he realised that he was rambling.

"You did what?!" Harry stood up when Zayn had cut himself off. He couldn't believe Zayn would do that to his bestfriend.

And then Zayn turned to him.

"With all due respect, Harry, don't even dare breathe a word about this. Why do you think we are in this mess in the first place? Yeah, it's because of you so don't even try, just don't." Zayn glared at Harry who just shook his head and glared back at him.

"Guys. Cut it out." Liam said when he saw that Harry was about to say something to Zayn. "Baby, what you did was low, very low and I'm sure you know what you have to do." Liam looked at Harry and then at his boyfriend.