19- Spiffing! Let's Go

Life with Harry had been so much easier since Niall and Zayn talked.
Both lads were always covering for each other when Louis was around and one of them had to meet up with the teacher.

Even though it was like that, Niall knew that it would get harder dodging Louis because the game day was at hand.

After the game, which Louis had been helping out because it was the biggest one, he would have more time on his hands to spend with his two bestfriends.

Niall looked at Zayn who was sat on his right in the bleachers. They had gone to watch the game partly because Louis had dragged them there and also because they all just generally loved football.

Niall was slightly sulking because Harry had told him that he wouldn't show. He really wanted to see him because they hadn't had time to talk all day except for the little kiss they shared in the morning.

"Yes!" Niall stood up alongside Zayn when their school scored another goal, now being in the lead with two goals to nil.

The smile that graced Niall's face was enough to lighten up the whole school stadium.

Twenty more minutes into the game, Niall felt someone looking at him, he turned his head and found Harry looking at him with a smile.

He was pleasantly surprised and when he saw him, all he wanted to do was cup his cheeks kiss him until they were both breathless. But that wouldn't happen considering they were in public so Niall just smiled and for some reason failed to take his eyes off Harry's.

To his displeasure, Harry looked away from the gaze they had maintained. He looked at down and seconds later, Niall's phone buzzed in his pocket.

He took it out.

Haz: my classroom, ten minutes?

Niall smiled and replied saying he'd be there then he turned to Zayn as soon as he saw Harry stand up.

"I'm gonna go meet Harry. Not sure when or if I'll be back. But you are my ride so don't leave me." He said as he stood up.

"Harry came? I thought you said he wasn't gonna show up." Zayn said.

"Yeah, it seems like he couldn't stay away from me. See you later." With that Niall stood up and maneuvered his way through the rows of seats.

He got a weird feeling walking through the halls and almost broke into a run while climbing the stairs up to Harry's classroom floor.

When he was outside the classroom, he took a deep breath and opened the door.

He was immediately pushed to a wall and he felt Harry's warm lips on his own.

They kissed hungrily for a few minutes.

"I missed you so much, I could bend you over my desk." Harry said in a husky voice making Niall release an involuntary moan.

"As much as I would like that, it's too risky." Niall moaned. "Did you come with your car?" Niall asked and Harry nodded because he was busy kissing Niall's neck.

"Will you leave the game?" Harry asked but Niall shook his head.

"Sex in the back seat of your car." Niall said and Harry broke out into a huge smile.

"Spiffing! Let's go." Harry took Niall's hand and together they walked into the empty hallways. Letting go of their hands and keeping a little distance between themselves just in case.

*

"Ahhhh.  Can't believe how tight you are after I wrecked you two days ago, princess." Harry said and Niall moaned.