17- And So Weird

Niall needed to know why Sarah of all people had that little envelope. Something just wasn't adding up.

"Sarah!" Niall yelled to get the lass' attention as he jogged up to her. She was already out of the doors when he caught up to her.

"Hey Niall, I'm kind of in a hurry. I need to get back inside as soon as I tell Andrew that he can go on without me. So I'm kinda in a rush." She smiled warmly but didn't stop walking.

"I just need a second. It won't take long." Niall looked at the papers in her hands along with the little envelope.

"Okay." She looked at him and her amber eyes reminded him of Zayn.

"Uhm..." Niall realised that he didn't know what to say. He couldn't just ask her straight away. "What have we got here?" He looked at the envelope and tried to get it playfully but her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"It's nothing important." She quickly moved it out of his reach.

"Sarah, come on, just let me have a look. Unless it's Andrew's surprise." Niall raised his eyebrows. He knew exactly what was going on -or he thought he knew- but he somehow hoped it was just a coincidence.

Sarah sighed and turned around to look at Niall. "Look, it's a secret and you can't tell anyone okay?" She whispered, looking around.

"Oooh so it's Andrew related?" Niall whispered back. "I won't say, you can tell me partner." Niall said.

"Okay so I'm running an errand for someone. I have to put this," she motioned to the little envelope. "In Mr. Styles' desk while she distracts him."

Niall didn't know whether to be relieved or confused. He was relieved because atleast Sarah wasn't the one involved with Harry. But then who was she helping out? And most importantly, why?

"Wait who is she?" Niall asked.

"Ms. Green." She whispered again.

"Wait, what?" Niall's eyes widened. He had thought that it was a student all along, crushing on Harry and too scared or shy to be known.

"Yeah, it's cute, isn't it?" She smiled.

"Cute?" Niall was horrified. "Why would you even think that?"

"I mean with them dating and all- why do you look so pale?" She raised a concerned eyebrow.

"I... I'm okay. Just cold s'all. But why are you helping her? I mean you got to be the only student who likes her enough to help her like that." Niall commented, his voice becoming higher towards the end.

"I don't like her. But I kind of owe her, I'm just paying up." She looked at Niall and continued when he raised his eyebrows. "I didn't finish my Math homework on Monday last week, thanks to Andrew, but she offered me more time to work on it if I was willing to help her out. And since I wasn't doing anything bad or illegal I agreed and here we are." She explained.

Niall couldn't believe that Ms. Green was convinced that her and Harry were an item. I mean it was absurd to think about but then again, what if Harry had led her on too much?

He felt sorry for her at one point. She might not be the most likeable person but no one deserved to be led on like that. Yes, Harry had told him that he had made things clear in the beginning but she seemed to have her own agenda.

"Niall?" Niall blinked when she saw her wave her hand infront of his face. "You okay? You kind of zoned out."

"I'm okay, sorry. So uh does Andrew know?" Niall asked looking back at Andrew who was stood with Louis and Zayn as well as a few other students.