21- I Can Make You Cum

Harry had just dropped Stacey and was slowly driving home. It was a quiet evening and he couldn't help but think of what Niall would be doing.

He wished he could ring him up and hear his voice, atleast, but his phone had died a long time ago and he wanted to just charge it when he got home.

The night was okay, he couldn't complain much. Stacey had bothered him a bit but not as much and he made sure to tell her once again that they were just friends.

The highlight of his night was the fact that his sister had made time for him. Both her and her boyfriend. It was great to have them around.

And now he was on his way home, because Gemma and her boyfriend had opted to stay in a hotel for the night even though Harry had offered his place.

He was almost home when he saw the streetlights illuminate on someone who looked familiar.

Louis Tomlinson.

His student and Niall's friend.

The lad was sat on the boot of a car that was parked on the side and seemed to just stare ahead.

Harry would have passed and left the kid alone, if it hadn't been because of the fact that he only had a thin t-shirt on and it was very cold.

He parked his car on the opposite side of the road and sat there looking at the lad. Wondering whether or not it was a good idea to go and talk to him.

Yes, he was his student but he didn't wanna be the kind of teacher who was always in the students' businesses.

After about five minutes, with Louis sitting there and not moving, almost like he was in a trance, Harry opened his door and got out.

He locked it and crossed to the other side, walking quickly until he was right infront of Louis.

He looked at him.

He eyes seemed distant and he was staring into space like the world around him wasn't even there.

He was shivering slightly and his lips were trembling.

"Tomlinson?" Harry called cautiously, not knowing what to except from the teen.

There was still no movement from the lad so Harry tried again, and when he was met with the same response, he shook the lad.

Harry watched Louis look around and then shake his head as though trying to come back to earth.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked when the lad's eyes seemed to focus enough to be able to comprehend anything that was said to him.

"You..." Louis said and pointed at Harry with a shakey finger.

"Yes. It's me. Mr. Styles, what are you doing out in the cold without a coat?" Harry asked with concern.

"You..." Louis repeated and now Harry was worried. "You are sleeping with Niall."

Harry took a step back and spent half a minute, processing everything before concluding that Louis had indeed said what he had said.

"What are talking about?" Harry tried to put up a brave front.

"How can I ever look at you and Mr. Payne again after knowing that you are messing around with my friends?" Louis' face was stoic.

Harry's heart was pounding in his chest.

What did Louis know?

Who else knew?

How the hell did he even know?

All those thoughts rushed through Harry's mind and he internally cursed himself for not charging his phone in the car.