10- Morning, sir.

Liam was yelling at Harry.

After they left the school, Stacey wanted to tag along to Harry's but Liam told her that they had boy stuff to do at Harry's place and that she would see him tomorrow.

Harry didn't object and just said bye to her.

Harry had gone to work that morning with Liam and so the latter led him to his car and as soon as they got in, Liam started his yelling.

Harry paid little to no attention to his yelling friend. He had more important things to pay attention to.

Like how he saw Niall crying in the car park. In the arms of Jordan.

He was torn between emotions. He didn't know if he should worry about why Niall was tearing up in the first place or the fact that it was the Jordan kid who was hugging him and comforting him.

Which by the way, seemed pretty coupley, in Harry's opinion.

"Fuck Harry! Are you even listening to me?" Liam glared at his friend before turning his attention back to the road.

"Liam I feel a migraine creeping up and you yelling my ear off is not helping the situation, at all." Harry snapped.

"You can have the mother of all migraines at this point and I wouldn't even care. You hurt him and you know it! He was a mess the whole day and it's clearly because of you!" Liam didn't wanna bring his voice down.

Harry prayed to all superior beings that the ride would be over soon and they would be home already.

"My fault? How the hell is his temper my fault?" Harry asked and Liam scoffed.

"Are you as stupid as you are oblivious? Jesus!"

"Hey watch it!" Harry hissed, clearly getting fed up of Liam's stuck up bitchy attitude.

"Listen Harry, you are sleeping with him, and then you just drop a bomb on him like that. Clearly he would be mad and hurt. Because he cares for you and-"

"He doesn't care about me, Liam. We just fuck." Harry cut Liam's sentence off.

"Of course he cares. He wouldn't sleep with you if he didn't care. He may not like you like that but he cares, otherwise this whole thing wouldn't have made me that angry and hurt him." Liam pointed out calmly.

Harry stayed quiet for a whole minute, thinking through what Liam had said but Niall wasn't like that. He and Harry and agreed that their relationship -or whatever it would be called- was based on sex and sex alone. Nothing more, nothing less.

So Harry spoke up again.

"No, it's just something else that made him like that." Harry said and with that sentence Liam lost his cool again and yelled at Harry again.

He yelled while he drove to Harry's place.

He yelled while they rode the lift up to the flat.

He yelled while he made dinner for himself and Harry.

He yelled as he told Harry that food was ready.

He yelled as he told him that he was leaving for his flat.

And all that yelling left Harry with a migraine that he swore would last a year. He however washed up and retired for bed, earlier that usual.

He woke up in the middle of the night and he just thought about what Liam had been saying.

Liam wasn't one to yell for the long so Harry knew that even though Liam was bothered by Harry's choices, he was upset about something of his own.

And so he rung Liam up then went straight to what was bothering him. They were good at reading each other like that.