Chapter Ten - Mark

Chapter Ten
Josie finds herself leaning into the kiss, feeling everything in it. Everything inside her burns with desire and she knows that Hope is who she wants. Josie places her hand on Hope's cheek and deepens the kiss. This causes Hope to pull Josie from the bench and onto her lap, her werewolf strength makes this effortless. Josie pulls away and looks into Hope's eyes, her eyes are also full of desire.

"Wow" Josie murmurs. Hope smiles and kisses her jaw and starts trailing kisses down to her neck. Josie lets out a small moan into Hope's ear.

"Oh god, just what I didn't want to see" Penelope says, walking into the kitchen. Hope pulls away instantly which causes Josie to let out a groan.

"Sorry" Hope says, Still holding onto Josie.

"So are you two like together or something?" Penelope asks as she grabs the tub of ice cream off the bench and takes a spoonful.

"Ah no" Josie says, getting off Hope's lap. Hope feels disappointed and she begins to wish Penelope had never walked in.

"Well it sure looks like it." Penelope says with a smirk. Hope and Josie share a glance and then they both look away from each other awkwardly. "Ooh Hope have you marked her?"

"Isn't that what imprinting is?" Josie asks. Penelope lets out a laugh and Hope shifts uncomfortably on her chair.

"No... it's..." Penelope begins but Hope cuts her off.

"I'd like to explain it to her, once we are alone" she says nervously.

"Okay well then. Seya!" Penelope says, giving the girls a peace sign before walking out the door with the tub of ice cream.

"Damn..." Josie says. "She took the ice cream"

Hope can't help but laugh at Josie's comment. It relieves some of the tension in the room. "Wasn't that the last tub?" Hope asks with a smirk. Josie frowns and nods. Hope laughs and stands up walking towards her.

"About the marking thing..." Hope begins but Josie cuts her off.

"You have to bite me don't you? And then I'm fully yours... why didn't you tell me" Josie says. Hope sighs and tucks a piece of hair behind Josie's ear.

"It's uh a bit weird and I didn't want to scare you off. Because you're it for me, I've imprinted on you and that can't be undone and I wouldn't want to undo it. You're everything I would have wanted in a soulmate" Hope says softly. "You're selfless and kind and beautiful so if I scared you off I would have ended up alone" she continues, becoming sad.

"I remember over a year ago when I couldn't go to the dance because my father didn't allow it. The only person I wanted at the time was you, I drew on my arm to let you know I was upset and you made me feel better through your drawings and I knew whoever the person was drawing to me was exactly the person I wanted so Hope you wouldn't have scared me off. You couldn't have not after that." Josie explains. Hope wraps her arms around Josie's waist and kisses her on the forehead. She can't help but smile. "So mark me right now" she murmurs. Hope pulls away from her instantly.

"Not yet, Jo" Hope says, using her nickname.

"Why?" Josie asks confused.

"Because when a wolf marks a non-wolf... well let's just say you will become part wolf" hope explains. "What happens is that we share abilities, meaning I'll get your siphoning"

"Oh lucky you" Josie says with a smirk. "But that also means that I would almost be a full witch because then I will be able to siphon from myself"

"I'm not sure if you will get my vampire abilities too, I mean they haven't really come in yet... so it would only be my blood"

"Why don't you find out?" Josie asks, moving her hair away from her neck. Hope moves forward and kisses Josie's neck, she trails kisses up to Josie's ear.

"It's gonna hurt beautiful" hope whispers in her ear. "I'm going to wait... I want you to feel good when I mark you" Hope continues, her voice becoming seductive. Josie bites her lip and pulls Hope in for a kiss.

"wow wow I've seen and heard way too much" Lizzie says, walking into the kitchen. "When did you two get together?"

"Why does everyone keep interrupting us?" Josie exclaims, now annoyed.

"Who else interrupted you?" Lizzie asks, curiously.

"Penelope" Hope says with a sigh.

"Okay, well I'm just..."

"It's fine, I was just about to go to bed" Josie says before leaving the room. Hope gives Lizzie an annoyed look.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know... shit I keep messing things up"

"It's fine, this time it wasn't intentional"

*

That night, Hope can't get to sleep. All she can think about is sinking her werewolf teeth into Josie's neck. Her wolf has realised that Josie is hers now and that's it's time to mark her. Hope pushes this feeling away, she doesn't want to mark Josie so early on. Mostly because they had just started kissing not too long ago. She decides after tossing and turning to call her father.