Epilogue

Hope and Josie put the final box in their car before heading inside to see the surprise party waiting for them. It was their collage send off party that Luna and Alaric had planned for them. After the attempted attack on the school Luna became invested and wanted to be a part of the school, she became a teacher and Alaric's wife. Luna comes up to the two girls and hugs them. "It was a pleasure to teach you two for the short time that I did" She says. "Make sure to check in every now in then"

"Well I'm going to have to" Hope mutters. "My soulmates dad is the headmaster and her step mother is a teacher here. I will always check in with you guys" Hope says, She takes Josie's hand and pulls her towards their friends who are also leaving for different collages. Lizzie steps forward and gives them a sad smile.

"It sucks that we aren't at the same school, It won't be the same" Lizzie says. "But I'm happy that you two will be in the same place. Like dad said to me the universe will always bring you two together. I hate to say that he's right. But you know what I am right about" Lizzie mutters. She then places her hand on Hope's shoulder. "You have always protected her as I knew you would" She says before turning to her sister. "I'm glad you found love, It's so good to see you happy but give Hope a break sometimes Ms Snappy. Hope's intentions are always pure" Lizzie says before nodding at Hope and walking away. 

"That was nice" Hope says to Josie in a whisper. 

"To you maybe" Josie says with a small laugh. Hope laughs and looks up at the stage that has been set up and then back at Josie. 

"I'm just going to say a few words, is that okay?" Hope asks. 

"Of course it is babe" 

Hope makes her way up to the stage and brings the microphone down to her height. "Can I get everyone's attention please" She says. This causes the room to quiet down. "Thank you" Hope looks around the room and sees all her friends and she sees Alaric with a bourbon in his hand looking proud. She looks over at Lizzie who is smiling at her and over at Penelope who is stuffing her face with a sandwich. She can't help but want to cry happy tears because these people in this room are her family. "I know one this standing up here right now and that is that we are family, all of us. I'm so grateful for all of you. I use to be so closed off when I first got here. I was drawing on my arm all the time, trying to find my soulmate. That's the only thing that mattered to me but when I found her I knew that there was more to life then that and Josie taught me that. Josie, I love you so much and I'm so glad that we are going on this adventure with each other. To the rest of you, good luck with your future and I know we will meet again in that future."