Chapter Fifteen - I'm The Monster

okay, so I wrote this chapter a while ago and thought it was trash so I haven't published anything. This is the re-write.

Chapter Fifteen 

Klaus Mikaelson doesn't visit his daughter once he get's to the school. He has one red haired woman that he wants to track down. She had gotten out of his grips once again and he won't let it happen again. This time she wasn't getting out alive. He makes his way into the forest just outside the Salvatore school, just because she knows that's the best place to hide when you don't want to be found.  He finds himself at The Mill where he sees Aurora sitting on a couch waiting for him. He stops in the door way and leans against the wood. 

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?" Klaus growls at his former lover. Aurora smiles at him and bats her eye lids. 

"Because you love me" She says, not really believing her own words coming out of her mouth. "Or maybe because you have no idea if  I have back up, I know that there is one white oak stake left and you have it on you at all times" She says with a smirk. Klaus shows no sign of fear, no sign that Aurora's words effected him at all. 

"You don't scare me Aurora, you never have" Klaus says. "But of course, let's say that you do have back up... It can't be any of your brother's minions because Elijah is dead which also means, so is your brother and his whole sire line. Of course, that means that you don't have anyone smart enough to take me down."

"Stop playing with her Niklaus, do remember she shot me and shoved me in a box" Freya says, leaning on a door frame on the other side of the room. No one had noticed her come in because she had cloaked herself. "Also, those two guys you had as back up... let's just say they won't be waking up for a long time" Freya smirks, Happy that she's having a bad ass moment. It's been a long time. Aurora begins to look scared, she tries to vamp run away but Hope appears and stops her in her tracks. 

"Hope, what are you doing here?" Her father asks, worried. 

"I figured when I saw my father walk into the forest instead of into the school that you were up to something to do with this bitch" Hope says. She uses her werewolf strength to push her hand into Aurora's chest and hold onto her heart. 

"This will haunt you forever, Little Mikaelson" Aurora says with a laugh. "who would have thought you'd end up a cold killer like your father" She wonders with a smirk. Klaus moves forward before hope can do anything and does a Damon Salvatore by taking off Aurora's head with his hand. Hope lets go and pulls her hand out of her chest. 

"I can't believe I was about to kill her" Hope mutters, tears forming in her eyes. Klaus pulls his daughter in for a hug. 

"I will never allow you to rip someones life away from them intentionally while I live. I'm the monster but I won't let that be your fate" Klaus says, he puts his hands on either side of Hope's face and kisses her on the forehead. 

"But in the moment I felt like I had to do it, It was eating away at me. It felt more difficult to resist the urge to kill her every second" Hope says worried. Klaus takes a step back and looks his daughter for a second. 

"You marked her didn't you? No one has an urge like that unless it's a werewolf going after someone who hurt their mate" Klaus explains. "You shouldn't have marked her until you knew exactly what that meant"

"I had to" Hope says. "If Aurora killed Josie then she would become a heretic and then I'd never be able to mark her. I want her to be mine forever" 

"God this werewolf claiming thing is just too much" Freya says as she pinches the skin above her nose.

*

Hope lays on her bed and stares up at the ceiling, she can't get the image of Aurora's face just before she died. The look seemed like she didn't think she was going to die and then suddenly she wasn't there. Hope turns over to her side and closes her eyes, trying to sleep. All she can see is Aurora. She didn't kill her but she really wanted to and that feeling scared her. 

There is a knock at the door and Hope gets up quickly, relieved that she has something else to think about. She opens the door, to Josie who looks worried. "How are you doing?" She asks. Hope lets out a shaky sigh. 

"Not good" she replies honestly. "would you like to come in?" She asks. Josie nods, she walks in and takes a seat on Hope's bed. Hope sits beside her and begins to explain everything that had happened and how she had felt before Aurora's death. "Look at me" Josie says sternly. Hope looks in her eyes and is almost compelled by them. "I don't want you to kill anyone just because they hurt me. okay?" 

Hope finds herself nodding in agreement. She lays down and rests her head on Josie's lap, Josie begins playing with Hope's hair as they continue to speak. "Will you stay?" Hope finally asks. Josie agrees without hesitation and they both get under the covers.