Prolougue

"Are you scared Arabelle?" He whispered in my ear, our body's two inches apart. My body shook in fear as his hand was wrapped around my throat. I choked back a sob as the tears continuously flowed down my cheeks. My heart beating so fast, I feared that he could hear it. The evil smirk on his face chilling my entire body.
__________________________________

Nobody knows what life has in store for us. Sometimes someone can walk into your life and make it better. Or, they can destory everything you've ever known.

17 year old Arabelle has only known one life. A life where she acts like a mom to her siblings, ever since her mom passed, and her dad works all the time. She's never wondered why life has been so cruel, until now.

Arabelle is faced with a hard decision when she is taken from her home, by one confusing, mysterious boy. The truth becomes unraveled and the ground that Arabelle had been walking on for all her life seems to crumble before her.

Will she decide to leave the troubled boy and her broken life behind her, and look for a new one? Or will she try to fix what's broken?

An Harry Styles fanfic.
__________________________________
Hello. Thank you all so much for deciding to read my book.

Just a warning somethings about Harry might be changed (like his age, characteristics, and some of his looks will be tweaked)..

Updates should be every Saturday. I hope you all enjoy it!