Chapter Thirty Five

*September 16th*
*Harrys POV*

I woke up to the sound of heels clacking on the hardwood floor. I chuckled as I heard some girl screaming at Luke from the top of her lungs. Some girls just don't understand the meaning of the words "hook up". It's not like we asked them to marry us for f.uck sake.

I smile as I remember the time that Arabelle saw me kick that girl out that one morning. It was cute how she was so confused, but intrigued at the same time. I chuckled as i climbed out of bed, deciding to go see her. I haven't talked to her since the kiss, I figured I'd give her time to process it.

I knock on her door and lean against the wall, waiting for a response. It's almost noon so I know that she's up. I huffed as I grew impatient, opening the door without her permission. My brows furrowed as I stepped into her room, she didn't seem to be in here and it looked empty. Her bathroom door was open, her suitcase was no longer on the floor, her closet was open with no clothes in it. Rage filled my veins as I saw the empty bathroom, cleared of all of her belongings. I was fuming as i stepped towards her desk, all of her art supplies and makeup gone. I grew confused as I saw an envelope on the desk, even more so when I saw what was written on it.

Harry.

I took a deep breath as I tore the envelope open, pulling out the pieces of notebook paper inside. There was a note along with a piece of paper. I feel my heart fall as I saw it was a drawing, a drawing of her and I. It was when we kissed, my hands around her waist as her hands wound their way in my hair. My heart clenched as I continued to stare at it, memorizing the image. I blew out a puff of air as I set the photo down, picking up the pieces of notebook paper. I held my breath as I tried to prepare myself for what I was about to read.

(Italics is the letter)

Dear Harry,

If your reading this, that means that I'm gone. Don't bother trying to find me, you most likely won't and I'm not sure I want you too.

I just want to say that I'm sorry, but I had to do this. I have to be free, and live my life the way I please. Not under a captors watch. I want to be able to see my family again and watch my brother grow up, my mother won't be able to see it and it's not fair if I'm not there either.

I know I never told you, but I do have feelings for you. Feelings that I shouldn't have, but I won't deny them any longer. It wouldn't matter either way, we're never going to see each other again. I know that your going to anyway, but please don't look for me. I'm somewhere you won't find me. It's better this way, for both of us I believe.

I know it hurts, but please forget about me. Forget about whatever it was that we had. All the kisses, lingering touches and looks, all of it. Act as if I never existed. It will only destroy you if you linger on it for to long, trust me I know.

Please don't think that you meant nothing to me, you mean more than you'll ever know. I honestly believe that leaving you was the hardest decision I've ever made. It was either lose you, or be with you and lose myself. I couldn't let that happen. I can't lose myself and what's important.

Just promise me that you'll be careful, and you'll try to find someone to love. I know you said you don't think you can, but please. I don't want you to die alone, even if you aren't the best person in the world. No one deserves to be alone. If you truly care for me than please just take care of yourself. I won't be there to do it for you.

I'm going to say this because I know these are the last words I'll ever say to you. I love you.. I think I have ever since the night you first kissed me. I didn't want to believe it and I still don't, but it's the truth. I've never truly believed in soulmates, but if everyone did have someone they were destined to be with, I knew mine would be you. Because even though not much happened between us, the stuff that did made me feel like anything is possible.

I felt wanted whenever you were near me, I felt loved. And I know I'm walking away from that, trust me when I say my heart will break with each step. I would've never believed it if someone told me I was going to fall in love with my kidnapper. I would've laughed in their faces. But now? Now I think how could I not of? Your a beautiful person Harry, beneath all that hurt and chaos, your a good person.

Sometimes I wish that we didn't meet the way that we did. I wish that you were just some regular jock at my school. I wish that I could freely love you without facing the consequences. I wish that I didn't have to leave what very well could be the love of my life, but I have to.

I love you Harry Edward Styles, I just wish I would've said it sooner.

Goodbye Harry

xArabellex

The tears streamed down my face as I kicked the chair over, breaking one of the legs. I ran my hands through my hair, pulling on the ends out of frustration. I chuckled as I closed my eyes, I can't believe she fucking left. Wait, how did she even escape without one of us seeing her?

I shoved the papers back into the envelope, racing out of the bedroom and into the hallways.

"Boys wake the f.uck up we have a problem." I hollered, racing down the stairs.

I walked into the hallway and saw Niall and Zayn leave their rooms, but Louis and Liams remained shut. I walked into Liams room to find it completely cleared out. I checked Louis room to find it to look the complete same. I shook my head, chuckling in disbelief. They f.ucking helped her escape. I'm going to kill them when I get my hands on them.

But first I gotta find my girl.

_____________________________
Dang. Hot.

Lol anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter, please vote, comment and share. It means a lot to me.

Have a wonderful day.