Chapter Twelve

*August 21st*
*Arabelle's POV*

"Well don't look so suprised sweet heart." Luke spoke, stepping closer to me, a malicious grin taking over his once soft features. His once shining blue eyes were now filled with darkness and hate.

He looked so different standing here then he looked a few days ago. His once blonde hair was covered with a black beanie, blending with his all black attire. Tattoos littered his arms and neck, much like Harry he also had piercings. A piece of metal was in his eyebrow, along with a stud in the corner of his lip. The boy infront of me was no longer the happy, out going football player I attended school with. No, the man infront of me was much more cold, his tone and the way he moved was filled with such disgust. He seemed disgusted with everything around him, like the simple fact that there was people around him, breathing, irked him like no other.

"Why do you think I was so interested in your friend, what was her name again?" He paused, pretending to rack his brain for an answer. "Ah yes. Jasmine." He cringed, saying her name with disdain. "She's such a daft little thing isn't she? Actually thinking her and I were going out. Poor little thing." He shook his head, laughing mockingly at the girl I call my best friend. Rage filled my veins as I looked at the man infront of me.

"You can throw whatever words you want to at me but don't you dare insult her." I tried to keep my voice calm but I failed miserably, my anger leaked out with every word that passed my lips. Luke seemed unfazed by my words and the way I was glaring at him.

I heard a deep chuckle come from behind the blonde boy, causing me to shift my gaze to find that it came from one of the men that Harry brought with him. I narrowed my eyes at him, no longer in the mood to have these men in my presence.

"You were right Harry, she's got a temper alright." The unknown man spoke, casting a glance at me before looking over to Harry and shaking his head. He had a British accent like Harry, expect his was a little more toned down, but still noticable none the less. He had brown hair that was lightly spiked to the side. He was slightly muscular with tattoos up his arm, but much less than the others. He only had a singular piercing, one hooked into his eyebrow. A slight stubble sprinkled his chin, making it look like he had shaved a few days prior. He had brown eyes, and long black eyelashes that touched his cheek bone when he blinked.

I looked at the man to his left, which was a slightly shorter blonde man, though not as short as Louis. He had green eyes and was much paler then the others. He had the most piercings out of the bunch, an eyebrow, a nose piercing, his ears were pierced, and the middle of his lip also had a hoop covering it. It seemed that the only tattoos he had were the sleeves the covered his arm.

A tan man stood next to Louis, he had slightly long black hair. His eyebrows were slightly bushy, but we're actually shaped quite nicely. He had a single hoop in his nose, that actually complimented his skin nicely. Much like Liam, his eyes were a nice shade of brown. He was wearing a black jacket, so I couldn't see much of his arms, but I could see the beggining of a tattoo on his neck, poking out of his jacket ever so slightly.

My short examination of these men was cut short when I caught eye of Harry. He was sending me a cold glare, making me know that he was nowhere near pleased with my actions. I scoffed slightly under my breath, looking away from him. How could he think that I would've just stayed quiet? I'm not just going to follow his orders like some obideint puppy dog. I shook my head at my own thoughts, laughing slightly.

"Arabelle." Harry barked loudly, trying to get me to look at him, but I refused. I crossed my arms over my chest and popped my hip out subtly. I heard the boys laughing, probably at my stubborn attitude. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Louis shaking his head, pleading me with his eyes to just do as Harry wants.

Hestantly I looked over at Harry, giving him an annoyed look. "What?" I snapped, raising a single eye brow at him.

The other boys eyebrows raised, still laughing at my behavior. All laughter ceased how ever, when Harry began walking over to me, stopping when he was right behind. I had to hold back my flinch as his hands came to rest on my shoulder.

"Go on now. Introduce yourself." He demanded, loud enough so everyone can hear. I looked up at the boys to see that they all had amused smiles on their faces, sending a smug look my way. I was about to refuse and just ignore Harry when I received the same pleading look as earlier from Louis, again.

So with a sigh I shook Harry's hands off of my shoulder, walking over to the line of boys. I gave them a bright smile, making sure it reached my eyes. They all began chuckling at the fact that I actually came over here.

"Hi my name's Arabelle and I really don't care what y'all's names are. So if you don't mind I'm going to go back to my room." I said, making sure my tone was overly sweet and sarcastic. "Oh and enjoy y'all's stay."

With that I turned around and bolted up the stairs leaving behind a disappointed Louis, a shocked group of boys, and a livid Harry.

____________________________________

Oop. Ok but I would do that too tbh.

Hey guys I hope y'all had a lovely New Year's.

I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter, it was basically just an introduction to the boys being introduced.

Please vote, comment, and share it really helps a ton.

Have a good day.